Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Female Wanted for Anthro Longterm RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
I'm looking for a female who enjoys playing with Anthro males. I can play most any animal with the exception of reptiles.

Currently I'm looking for an ageplay role (nothing under 15 though). The idea would be that we live in a modern world where Anthros exist, however they are very rare, and almost always male. The only way for a male to reproduce is to mate with a human female, but only a few select females contain the gene to mate with Anthros, and humans don't know they contain the gene, but an Anthro can sense it. My character generally keeps to himself as society tends to look down on them. They usually hold menial, labor jobs, and are forced to work at night so they don't frighten humans.

My character would most likely be a dominant, alpha male.

The human girl would be new to the neighborhood, and has never seen an Anthro before.

This roleplay would contain quite a bit of romance, and hopefully a good story. There would also be a decent amount of sex. I'm open to brainstorming other ideas in order to make this something that is exclusively our own.

Also, I tend to roleplay EXCLUSIVELY on Yahoo since I find that it's much more organized.

If you're interested, please PM me, and I'll send you my Yahoo ID. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom