Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monsters, experiments, and tentacles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedone

Planetoid
I'm back from an exceptionally long break. Most of my intrests are the same I enjoy tentacles with noncon elements as well as BDSM elements. I'm open to most anything.

I can write for either role, though I prefer to write for the victim in question.

I'm definitely not interested in death.

I have some settings and plots that I have an interest in but I'm always looking for suggestions to fill in the gaps.

Scifi:

Alien abduction, Science experiment, Arena (combat or just a show)

The science experiment, A scientist is attacked by his/her own experiment. An Innocent is abducted and exposed to a completed experiment. Someone stumbles upon an old lab and the "horrors" that still reside.

The arena could be a human fighting against a tentacle monster of some sort and loosing, or simply as entertainment for the crowd.

A World of Machines and someone being "processed". It could include any sort of robot and possibly something like the "squids" from the Matrix.

Occult:
Summoning gone wrong or right, Ghost haunting, Monsters.

The summon could play out as either a summoner botching the summoning and being attacked by what he called into being, or by some being "sacrificed" to a demonic creature as part of a ritual.

An exorcism gone wrong. Either the possessed person attacks the priest or the demon escapes and attacks

The Haunting can be anything from a ectoplasmic creature to something that manipulated and warps the existing environment.

A Vampire who can control shadows (WOD)

Nature:
A hiker attacked by a plant, man in a green house attacked by the plants, etc. For fan based something involving Poison Ivy would be interesting.

Fantasy:
A knight on a quest seeks out a beast. Since he is pure of mind and body it is believed that he will succeed. Little did he know that the beast had other plans for a chaste knight.

Hello there. I was hoping we might be able to work something out. Would you mind hitting me up if you are interested.

hey i like the nature ideas and the fantasy one but the main ones that caught my mind was the summoning or the man in the green house and was wandering if your ok with doing a m x monster type of thing hopefully you can be the monster i love being dominated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom