Behind Closed Doors(TrisscarXLingeringDesire)

Giving out a sound of surprise the female stared up at the male carrying her with such little effort. She curled her legs under her and sat upon the center of the bed where he placed her. Eyes roving his body when the robe was discarded. He was beautiful and she couldn't wait to be his. She was trained to please men but was not allowed to be taken, it was part of her being a gift in war times.

Indula nodded, she hoped she'd be able to as well and was glad he had such faith for her. Gasping into the kiss she moaned and lifted her body up against his, soft breasts pressed tightly against the hard breadth of his chest as her fingers timidly shoved forward into his hair. "I am yours..." She mumbled against his fiery lips.

Questing hands moved over his back and down to his backside, gripping the rounded flesh before rising up to trace his back. Forward to his chest and lastly down to grasp his member. the length and girth of which left her more breathless than the surprising kiss. Her fingers wrapped about the root and worked slowly to the tip, caressing and memorizing the surface of his meat while her lips parted to his.

Spock was faintly confused by her thoughts though he didnt show it, he was uncertain as to why she had been untouched until previously. It didnt make much sense for a pleasure slave to never have been taken by a male.

He wasnt going to complain though, she certainly had the skill to satisfy his needs. but this wasnt just about him after all. As he felt the soft flesh of her breasts pushing against his chest, Spock wrapped his arms around her to keep her close.
"I know. And i plan to make you Fully mine tonight."

He was surpised at how bold she became, but her touch was arousing and he wasnt going to stop her. when she grasped his now straining need he let loose a soft groan, pulling her closer and gripping the soft swells of her ass in his hands encouragingly.

She didn't see the look of confusion cross his face at her thoughts. Her eyes were closed, loving the feel of his hands on her lower back to keep her close to him. At his words her eyes opened and met his. He knew, how did he know? She wondered if it was told, she blushed a little across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose.

Feeling the weight of him against her palm she swept her thumb over the head of his member, loving each sound he made. She smiled knowing he liked it as he tugged her closer, using her ass cheeks as a handle to keep her there. "I-I am thrilled that you will make me completely yours my prince... your slave is nervous but excited." Her words were soft.

Her lips pressed to his chest and slowly she eased down his body working his hands loose from her ass. That is until he was on his back and she was kneeling between his spread legs. Smiling down at him she licked her lips before flicking her tongue over every exposed surface of his thickened member. She moaned softly, his name before her lips wrapped around his throbbing love stick and began bobbing.

Spock looked down at his slave, purring roughly as her minstrations began to pick up. Groaning softly as she settled between his legs.

"Good. Because im not letting anyone else get near you. Your mine."

When she began sucking on him he gasped, hips jerking slightly as the pleasure lanced up his spine at her actions. Slidng his fingers into her hair, he gently tugged, encouraging her to keep going.
Gently thrusting his hips up to meet her movements, Spock stroked along her cheek, eyes gentle.

His words reached to her soul, they caused her to flutter deep within her stomach. She wanted only to be his, care for his every need and be protected under his wing. She wanted to make him gasp over and over again. The purr, it caused her lips to smile as she gazed up into his eyes. Rolling her tongue up against his member as she bobbed her head up and down hoping to hear him moan or say her name. His hands slid along her head and into her hair, guiding and tugging her down on him more. Using her training she loosened her jaw to make his glide easier.

As his thumbs caressed her cheek she moaned sending vibrations along his cock. She felt him begin to thrust and allowed his long hard length to fill her mouth and down into her throat as she pressed her lips to the base of his member. Gaining speed as her head bobbed on him, loving the taste of him on her tongue. A long, loud moan leaving her throat as he continued thrusting into her mouth. She loved his dominance and the gentle way he was with her. When he did take her she knew he'd be gentle and attempt making it easy on her, at least she hoped she was correct in her thinking.

Indula's minstrations were begining to drive the fairly inexperianced prince to his release quickly. Her skilled hands and mouth coupled with the emotions he was able to pick up roiling in her mind were highly exotic to the normaly stoic prince.

"though..i will want to show you off abit at the next party, we rarley get such lovlie pets and when we do its in good social manners to make the others jealous just a little."

Groaning softly when the vibrations from her moans made his pleasure spike up, Spock tightend his grip on her hair, speeding up his own attempts.

Show her off? She didn't understand, did this mean he was planning on sharing her just this once, using her to tease the others. Indula feared she would disappoint, she didn't like crowds. Perhaps she could get out of it, but how? She pondered this for only a moment as he began bucking wildly into her mouth, his grip approaching painful as he tugged on her hair and forced his length down her throat. Her breathing was rapid and she found herself gasping around his length as he spent more time down her throat and blocking her airways.

Tears formed in her eyes as she stared up his body to his eyes, half lidded due to the pleasure she was giving him. She knew this was all she was but it still hurt when the realization hit. Her own body was filled with desire and need. A touch could break her over that heady wave and into pleasure. Her hands, instead of touching herself, traveled one along his stomach caressing the firm muscles she felt tensing there. the other slid below her mouth and chin and cupped the prized orbs that held his seed. She weighed them on her palm and gently massaged them using her fingers in ginger sweeps.

Not wanting to gag on his release the hand on his stomach slid down to hold the base of his cock steady while her head pushed against the persistent tug of his hands. A thick line of saliva linked his throbbing member to her lips before her hand rose from his testicles to stroke the length of him and ease his orgasm out of him. "Gift me with your seed Trentron, please..." She begged dropping a kiss to the mushroomed head. Her lips parted, opening and wrapping about the head to suck gently as her fingers stroked him quickly. Green eyes focused on his face and the mask of pleasure it wore.

Spock smiled slightly as he felt her worries, he had no intention of sharing her. Vulcans DIDNt share with anyone. he would have to explain that to Indula soon. Loosing his grip on her hair slightly so he wouldnt cause her pain, the vulcan prince stroked her cheek encouraginly as she began to fondle his balls, a low groan begining to force itself from his throat at her actions.

When he noticed the tears he wiped them away gently with his thumb, he didnt want to see her cry. He knew that she wanted to cum also, and he fully planned to give her as an intense orgasm as she was gifting him with. he was getting close to exploding, and the wanton begging she was saying and the heady need he could feel from her was not helping his control at all.

Locking his own chocolate orbs on her emerald green ones, he thrust up once more before his cock throbbed once, spilling its hot cum into her waiting mouth in long streams.

Indula adored the sounds he made when she pleasured him. His groans and moans were so sensual and made him sound vulnerable. She nearly laughed, a Vulcan prince defined as vulnerable. Feeling his thumbs on her face to clear the watery tears away she blushed. Perhaps he would think they were only her eyes watering from the build of pressure. His momentary loss of control was her only priority, the heat building between her legs was only slightly bothersome. She lied to herself, her fingers itching to take care of the need.

When his eyes locked on hers she smiled around the head of his member as he thrust up into her mouth. Indula felt his length throb against her tongue and moaned again. Her eyes widened with surprise as his salty cum hit her tongue. Drinking down the spurt she moaned over and over as he filled her orifice with his seed. He tasted wonderful, amazed she stroked his shaft drawing out every last bit of the fluid. She watched his chest rise and fall as his breath filled and left. Licking her lips cleaned she pressed them along his body until she was upon his chest. "My prince... your taste is delightful, thank you for gifting me with your seed."

Indula knew he meant to have her but she wasn't certain when, "Prince Spock... might your slave have a moment to deal with her own..." She blushed deeply. "Her own need, I promise to be quick so I may once again be at your disposal." Her face dropped to stare at his chest. She never realized her life would be like this. She silently worried about making others jealous when she couldn't even have him desire her. Biting her lower lip she waited, breasts pressing to his chest slightly as she hovered above the male.

Spock colapsed back against the coushins panting heavily from the after shocks of his release. Indula had certainly not been lying about her abilities. Smiling slightly he drew her up against his chest, soon he would have regained his breath and then the next round would begin.

"what are you talking about? You need not to take care of that yourself."

Flipping her under him spock gently spread her legs, taking a moment to admire the sight of her needy quim displayed for him. He was going to enjoy pleasuring her.

She puzzled at him and his response. Did he intend to take care of it? Indula pressed her lips softly to his chest and smiled down at him. "Prince Spock, I do not mind...Oof..." she ended her sentence with the air going from her lungs as he flipped their positions. She kept her legs together, or at least tried to. but his hands gently pulled them open.

Quivering core felt his breath flitting across the surface of it as he sat there admiring her. Damp curls the color of the hair on her head, a bit darker now crowned the apex of her thighs in a thin soft layer. Caramel nether lips glistened with her need, green eyes moved down her body, between her heaving breasts to his face and the admiration she saw there. Silently she wondered if making her wait was part of him teasing her or if he was just uncertain how to proceed.

Rising up on her elbows she watched him, thighs quivered as his face inched closer to her needy womanhood. Her hand moved down her body slowly, apprehensive at best. Uncertain if he would welcome her touch. It would not be to guide him or hold him there, simply to touch and marvel at what he was doing. She smiled, unprepared for the onslaught of pleasure he was about to bestow upon her.

Spock inhaled the intoxicating scent coming from Indula's core, licking his lips slightly as he planned his soon to be pleasurable assault on her. Slowly stroking along her inner thighs near her damp mound, he kissed the soft skin there and nipped lightly. Teasing her sensitive flesh abit before he moved on.

Feeling her fingers on his face the vulcan prince purred softly in encouragment, nuzzling her fingers lightly. He wanted to be in as much contact as possible so that he could feel her emotions.

Smirking up at her, Spock slowly leaned down and licked a slow stripe up her nether regions, stopping to teasignly flick his tounge over the small bud that would bring her the most pleasure. Gently spreading her soft lips apart with his fingers, he proceeded to lap at the quivering entrance, desiring more of her sweet necter and loving the surprised sounds of pleasure that it brought from his slave.

Sharp intakes of breath filtered into the air of his chambers as his lips pressed soft kisses to her inner thighs. She bit her lip and giggled around the impediment as he nuzzled her fingers purring, as though he was the pet in a role reversal. Indula sighed settling into his gentle kisses.

Her thighs were parted and remained that way, although her spine arched so high a slight popping sound was heard. It was only the flick of his tongue but it was pure magic. She whimpered and moaned, her fingers stroking into his hair and, now, pressing on his scalp gently.

"My prince..." she whispered as he began lapping at her entrance. A spot that was sensitive and dripping with excitement. Felt his fingers on her body, holding her apart for his questing tongue. "Yes." The woman lifted her hips and rocked them against his tongue, needing to feel him deeper, or rather, something deeper.

Back
Top Bottom