Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

User CP bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamante

I ❤️ Dick (Grayson)
It's causing no trouble for me but it's odd none the less... My User CP page, in recent days, has listed alerts of threads I subscribed to with "new posts". Problem is, it keeps doing this with old threads that do not have new posts, edits, or any distinguishable differences from before. Is there a factor I'm missing here? Just curious.

Glitch. I get it to. As far as I know, no current fix. Just visit the last post of the page and it'll go away.

So I thought. Ah well, it's not the worst thing in the world.

If it's not criminal of me to necro this (I apologize if it is), since Veksied's been mucking about this site a lot recently, is there any way he could maybe take a look at the code? (If the subscription notification in user CP isn't too complex to be looked at in an hour or two)

Cuz it's an ongoing thing that I've been having for awhile, too. It's not actually a -problem-, or even that irritating, it's just...I wanna know -what- causes this, if that's not a big thing to ask.

(If it's not wrong of me, bumping this up hoping that Veksied or someone else sees this...am really curious about finding out why this happens...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom