Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a cute slave

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameo15

Star
Hey, I'm a looking for a cute slave/pet girl to RP with. I would like this to be in a thread and would like someone who doesn't write to much or to little. At least a few lines per post and at most a paragraph or two to begin with. A anime pic is required, but will do with a real girl. I would prefer the girl to b a teen or collage age, but can be convinced otherwise. I can play as either a male or female owner, or maybe even a couple. Or I could play as the slave girl in question. Not a slave boy though. I don't do that. As long as their is a girl slave, I don't care. I can think up TONS of ideas, and the following is just a few ones I have done thus far.

Master BF/ Slave GF
Mistress GF/ Slave GF
Master/ Pet (Taken)
Mistress/ Pet
Master/ Slave (Taken)
Mistress/ Slave
Master/ Mermaid
Master/ Angel
Mistress/ Angel
Mistress/ Mermaid
Owner/ Elf
Owner/ Anthro
Owner/ fae (Fairy, Pixie etc.)
Owner/ Luxury Slave (an expensive rare and beautiful slave)

I would also be interested in trying incest or a couple / slave RP. It's up to you. I don't either way :)

By making it so my replys look inferior in comparison. If you have ever seen skittish butterfly, you know what I mean. It simply takes too much effort to write that much. I MAYBE OCCASIONALLY write that much, but that's few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom