Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All. I'm new here but not new to roleplaying. And this is my request thread, which will be updated as I think of new ideas. All Character's 18+

Plots:

1. Twin brother and sister catch their younger sister either masturbating or having some sort of sexual act with her boyfriend and they either seduce or force her into lewd acts with them.

2. Your character is a wild child, rebels against her parents and drives them insane. Having had enough of her shit they send her to live with her older brother. She thinks she can get by with anything she wants but she soon figures out that there will be consequences to her actions.

3. A brother and sister go to a Halloween costume party separately, the party gets out of hand and they end up getting paired up together in a game, a game where they have to do whatever is written on a piece of paper. The whole premise is that they don't know it's the other sibling. After the party they find out and everything changes.

4. Your character comes across a stray dog and takes him in. What she doesn't know is that he's a shape-shifter and she ends up tied to the bed and at his mercy.

5. Our characters are college students, mine is studying photography and your character which has been his best friend since they were kids agrees to be his model. One night they both have a little too much to drink and the pictures that were once G-rated becomes x-rated.

6. My character is in an accident where he sustains head trauma. Eventually he gets out of the hospital and life seemingly gets back to normal except his head trauma has given him a unique ability to make a girl orgasm by touch or telepathy. This could be either his best friend or his sister taking care of him after he's released from the hospital.

7. Your character sends a naked photo to a guy, only she sent it to the wrong number. My character receives the message and decides to send one back. Thinking it starts with them sending pictures back and forth at first before realizing they lived in the same area and deciding to meet.

8. Our character's work together in a bookstore, a small privately owned bookstore. One day when it was extremely slow my character begins to read a book on hypnosis, and your character tells him that she can't be hypnotized so he hypnotizes her...what will he do with that power? We can decide.

Pairings:

Brother x Sister
Sister's Boyfriend x Younger Sister
New Neighbor x Girl next door
Computer Repairman x Client
Trainer x Gym Patron
Rock star (Real or fictional) x Groupie or Reporter
Co-Worker x Co-Worker
Boss x Employee

This is my F-List:

http://www.f-list.net/c/A%20Random%20Rolplayer

Status