Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need Literate Female for Roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightarcher

Planetoid
Looking for literate female for detailed roleplays.

I'd like to explore a fantasy about a girl who constantly protects her younger brother at her own expense. The boy is reckless and full of mischief and on a whim throws a rock at the shopkeeper's window. The innocent/noble female steps up to face the music and lies about being the one who did it. (Thinking that maybe offering to work after school to pay for the damage might be the best approach).

The store owner is a rather creepy older man and instead of accepting this offer to work off the debt- he instead drags the girl to her home where he harasses the mother (who is divorced and sheltered) into allowing him to discipline the daughter in the manner he sees fit. The wife is already a bit of a pariah in the town bearing the stigma of being a divorcee so she cannot argue with the gentleman and must reluctantly agree to hand over the daughter.

The girl is put into the pickup truck and off to the barn behind his house. Discipline, humiliation, forced nudity, all will occur. Help me paint this story in exquisite detail. Totally open to collaboration or rewriting the storyline- pm me-- nitearcher888 on Yahoo.

Nightarcher said:
Looking for literate female for detailed roleplays.

I'd like to explore a fantasy about a girl who constantly protects her younger brother at her own expense. The boy is reckless and full of mischief and on a whim throws a rock at the shopkeeper's window. The innocent/noble female steps up to face the music and lies about being the one who did it. (Thinking that maybe offering to work after school to pay for the damage might be the best approach).

The store owner is a rather creepy older man and instead of accepting this offer to work off the debt- he instead drags the girl to her home where he harasses the mother (who is divorced and sheltered) into allowing him to discipline the daughter in the manner he sees fit. The wife is already a bit of a pariah in the town bearing the stigma of being a divorcee so she cannot argue with the gentleman and must reluctantly agree to hand over the daughter.

The girl is put into the pickup truck and off to the barn behind his house. Discipline, humiliation, forced nudity, all will occur. Help me paint this story in exquisite detail. Totally open to collaboration or rewriting the storyline- pm me-- nitearcher888 on Yahoo.

Bump-- available right now- pm me nitearcher888 on yahoo. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom