Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request for Dom F's only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ella-G57

Planetoid
So, first off, I only play via PMs. Second, I have no preference what your real life gender is. Third, this is a dark roleplay.

I play a college student working part-time at a cafe, and you're a client who buys coffee there. Maybe a punk student, a woman with a famous career, but basically someone who screams bad news. As I'm leaving the shop, you offer me a lift, and I accept. From there, you drive me to your house instead of mine on the pretext of needing to pick up something. Once inside the house, you overpower and rape my character. The plot is changeable, but I really want to explore a woman being raped by another woman.

I also have a second preferred idea. A second version with more plot than straight up smut is a prison scene where my character ends up as your bitch. The premise is my character is wrongly convicted of a crime she didn't commit and sent to prison. Your character takes a liking to mine and seduces my character. From there, both their power relationship can be explored as well as how they'd interact with other prisoners.

Forced homosexuality is a big part of it, but I can be tempted to make my character a lesbian. Eventually my character could fall for yours, whether through actual love or Stockholm Syndrome.

PM me if your interested. Don't post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom