Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut short and simple (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnSolar

Meteorite
I'm looking mostly for smut roleplays, basically sexually driven scenarios. I prefer short term partners, not into long term commitments and prefer to roleplay via pm. One or two paragraphs are good enough. Open to play proposed scenarios as well but let's try to keep it short term if possible.

I like many different kind of personalities for my partner's character, ranging from shy girls and submissive housewives, to aggressive amazon,giant women world coqueror kind of deal. I prefer to roleplay at the third person but can do first person if it is more comfortable for my partner.

Not into scat and gore in my sexual roleplays but can do roleplay with bad endings if you are into that kind of thing.

Settings/scenes that I like:

- Monsters (tentacles and anything you can imagine coming from a Hentai anime/manga is all good)
-Nightclubs/bars
-Schools/gyms
-Nurse Office
-Doctor/patient/nurse etc...
-Shower
-Camp
-Fantasy (Medieval or even modern)
-Supernatural (Fairies, Vampires, werewolves, you name it...)
-Boss/Secretary
-Superheroes (more comfortable with Marvel universe but can do some Darkness or Witchblade roleplays as well or just original materials, familiar with DC but not much with the new 52.)
-Can do some Anime mostly watch/read Shonen.

Also would most likely only roleplay with 3 or 4 persons at a time. More than that and don't think that I would be able to manage, well that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom