Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman4560

The God Damn Batman
If anyone has seen the anime Fairy tail that is what Im looking for. Someone to play a mage or set of mages for a long term roleplay. If your familiar with this anime send me a pm. Im looking for original characters and have a few plots in mind but Im always willing to listen to ideas and adjust for the person Im playing with.

batman4560 said:
If anyone has seen the anime Fairy tail that is what Im looking for. Someone to play a mage or set of mages for a long term roleplay. If your familiar with this anime send me a pm. Im looking for original characters and have a few plots in mind but Im always willing to listen to ideas and adjust for the person Im playing with.

I'll be honest, when I clicked I thought you were speaking about Fairy tales like cinderella or something. I didn't dare hope you meant fairy tail

I will admit I am not all that caught up with the last few episodes. I stopped around episode 100....I hope that isn't a problem. I have a few OC's that I can play and maybe a few Cannon....But no plot...sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom