The Bat and the Rose (Batman 4560 x-Shadow Angel- )

batman4560

The God Damn Batman
The warm night sky was lit by the city's lights but cast an ominous shadow over the people it sheltered. The brisk breeze cut threw Gotham and made a high pitched whistle that mimic'ed the wail of a ghost, masking the padded foot falls of the large six foot five inch tall man. Six weeks and not a single crime in Gotham, his trained mind didn't trust that. There was always crime in his city. The large frame leaped from the tall building and his cape billowed out from his back as he glided across the city sky.

His black armor gleamed when light hit his body. The gold belt around his waist was for the first time in two years stocked with everything he needed. Landing in a dark ally he remembered asking John Blake to take over for him while he left to rebuild his company and now he was back under the mask taking on the role of batman again. He waited for something to gain his attention and call him to action. After waiting for an hour in the same spot on the high roofs of Gotham he moved to the richer part of town.

After some time of travel the dark armored figure arrived at a small time chemical distributor and saw sporadic movement on the inside of the building. Playing safe he moved in on the building and melded with the shadows silently. Waiting until the group came out with a few drums of chemicals the Batman rolled under their truck as they were loading it and strapped himself to the bottom of the truck using his grapple line and cape. The truck took off after a few minutes and rode for hours until it arrived at the narrows. He waited for the group to move the chems. into a rather large greenhouse and he scaled the side of the building. After a moment of looking he saw the six men place the chemicals next to a rather attractive woman and he stopped his movement for a moment.

That moment was all the time the glass of the green house needed to shatter under his armored weight. Taken by surprise his blue eyes widened as he fell. In an attempt to roll with the fall as he landed his head smashed into the wall to the right of the green house causing him to become dazed and disoriented. Now laying face down on the ground he didn't move for a long moment as his body attempted to get feeling back in it....

((OOC: Sorry it's kind of Short.))

Former chemist Doctor Olivia Tatum now under the guise of poison ivy flipped her red hair away from her shoulders, looked at the masked super heroine. She had done her research, she was sure he knew she wasn't the original poison ivy who had actually managed to die after awhile. Olivia was a lot smarter, she knew how to control her abilities a little better. So while the Bat was down she managed to control a few vines that lifted him off the ground tying him to the wall as she walked toward him she started to remove his scowl, she knew she could manipulate him into doing whatever she wanted him to with just one kiss well maybe a long passionate kiss but either way he would be under her control.

((Its fine, so long as we are having fun))

As he was lifted off the ground by the constricting vines he mumbled something that was not audible. His head slumped forward and he struggled against his binds as his back met the wall. Flailing about he tried to shake his body free. The futile attempt only led to him seeing her feet stop just in front of him. Raising his head he shook it from side to side and tried to keep her from removing his mask. Luckily it had a taser effect built in to shock anyone who grasped it from the outside without hitting a button on his belt. Sadly it only had one charge to it and caused him immense pain as well.

Ivy knew the heroine was smart, she knew she would never get his mask off unless she asked him to take it off. '' Take off your mask! I promise I won't expose you, I won't hurt you.'' Olivia was slightly different she actually still had a heart, she knew her crimes were punishable but she had never actually really done anything wrong. Her passion was the environment, her plants she also loved animals. The thirty something red head was nothing like the former version, she had a little more personality because well the same thing had happened to her but she didn't let it drive her crazy she just accepted who she was now. Besides even though she was covered in green, looked like a human plant she was still the same chemist that had been in papers for her experiments on plants. She loved science chemistry, botney were to of her favorite fields so it was obvious that she knew what she was doing with her plants.

He gave her a strange look at the request she had made and took a deep breath. Twisting his wrists slowly the blades on his gauntlets started to rip thew the vines holding him up against the wall. "Ill never willingly expose who I am" He said in a raspy deep voice in an attempt to hide his other identity. He swallowed hard and hoped that she would not notice his arms moving slow that way he could get the drop on her and with luck bring her down quickly before anyone got hurt.

'' Maybe I already know who you are..'' Ivy said, her voice was soft, seductive but she meant the words that had left her lips. She had noticed he had managed to get himself free, even though he had hurt her babies she wasn't to let that take over who she was even if her plants were her life. '' I'm nothing like Pamela Isley.. Yes I know who she is, you have to understand I'm nothing like her.'' She said as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear as she managed to keep a soft seductive tone to her voice, she wasn't lying when she said what she had because she had seen him several times out of his suit. It was obvious she had repeated herself when she said he had to understand she was nothing like her former but she was making a point, she made it obvious she wasn't because she didn't try to hold him hostage.

He didn't believe for a moment that she knew who he was, he had only been back at it tonight, the first time in two years. Maybe she saw Blake outside the suit and who was this other one she was talking about? How much had he missed since he faked his death two years ago? He didn't care anymore once he was free. Leaping at her the dark knight tackled her to the ground and landed with his face just inches from hers.

Poison ivy II was going to say something else but before she could the masked super heroine had her pinned to the floor with his face inches from hers, she had a feeling his intentions were to leave her for the police but then again she wasn't really dong anything wrong. Sighing she wondered how long he planned on keeping her pinned down because she felt like she couldn't breath, was still tempted to turn him over to her side the only thing in her way was his scowl.

He was still a bit jarred by the vines gripping him and the sudden jolt of falling on the woman. His eyes scanned her lips for a moment before blushing a bit. He pulled slowly pulled himself up to his feet and looked at the downed woman. She claimed she had done nothing wrong and that she knew who he was. He snatched her up by the wrist and lifted her to her feet. In his gravely voice he spoke. "Who do you think I am?" If she did indeed know who he was she could cause him a problem in multiple ways and make it that much harder to keep his life safe from the police for his acts. For whatever reason his eyes kept getting drawn to her lips.

'' Dick Grayson..'' Olivia answered as she licked her lips, she was wearing a special perfume of her own creation. The red head knew how to make a man want her, she didn't always have to kiss them. She didn't really want him to think she had done her research even though she had she knew who he was because she'd seen him without his mask on several occasions before he disappeared, she was sure if he saw her face he would know who she was. Olivia was well known for her experiments with plants, various chemistry experiments she was a science major.

He almost laughed at the idea of who she thought he was. He drew a deep breath for air to speak and in the process took in her perfume. The odor caused him to reel back and grab his head. The effect of the drug was nearly instant. He held back a groan and fell into the wall behind him. His head started to spin and caused his body to go numb as he slumped. "What are you...wearing?" He asked groggily and looked up at her. Suddenly he felt an over whelming feeling of lust for the red head and licked his lips.

" My own fragrance. Do you like it!? " Ivy asked as she smirked she figured it wouldn't take long before he had to remove his mask, would reveal who he was to her. The red head knew what she was doing, she certainly knew how bring a man to his knees. With all her expertise in science she was perfectly aware that if he inhaled much more of her perfume it would either poison him to where he was hospitalized or make hm fall in love with her she never really knew the side effects of her special perfume but she certainly didn't want him dead so she hoped he had only inhaled a little.

He slumped forward's until he was chest first on the ground and started to drag his body away and trying to get air. His free hand fumbled around his belt until he found a small re-breather for air. He hooked it up to his mouth and took heavy breaths. With each pull he came closer to the green house door and thought he would make it. He couldn't believe how stupid he had been in landing on the roof and letting himself fall in. Even worse he did little research on the woman before hand. He needed to get away before it was to late but he felt like he wasn't getting anywhere.

" Oh no you don't batboy.." Ivy said as she pulled more vines from the earth, trapped him once again. " I was hoping you wouldn't try to run away, next time maybe you should research me before you jump in unannounced." She said as she ran her fingers through her hair, sighed she was not amused with his attempt to get away from her. So unamused she was tempted to give him another dose, make sure it was a little stronger.

Things were becoming worse for him as the vines constricted tightly around his limbs. He struggled but could not get himself free this time. The only thing keeping him from falling prey to the mind altering effects of her poison was his re-breather but even that would soon run out of air for him to take in. His eyes started to gloss over as he attempted to resist the love potion like scent she gave off. His eyes became heavy and his head slumped down resting on the floor as she moved over to him, all he could hear was her soothing voice...

" Just take off the mask, it will be alright. I'm not going to expose you, you might be surprised by what you see without it. " Ivy said as she tried to remove his mask, failed she wanted to see his face. Placing her hand under his chin as she looked into his eyes she rubbed his chest a little with the other hand, hoped he would loosen up a little. The red head just wanted to see who he was, she wanted him on her side.

He gazed up into her beautiful green eyes and started to mumble something but her rubs on his armor covered chest felt so good. Her skin on his chin sent a chill threw his body and for some reason he almost took off his mask. It must have been due to the effect of her perfume that had invaded his body and caused him to go weak. "S-sta-away" He mumbled and weakly placed a hand on the one that was rubbing his chest.

" Your afraid of me... Wow no one has ever been afraid of me before, very few have resisted my perfume. Your the first to not crack, it doesn't amuse me at all. " Ivy said as she removed her hand from his chest as well as his chin, stepped back with a frown on her face. She often believed that because she had become a human plant that that was why she was do lucky to get men or anyone to do what she wanted, it didn't amuse her that batman wasn't cracking anyone else would have.

He wasn't afraid of her in the slightest but he was starting to crack under the pressure of her perfume. If she hadn't moved her hands off his body he most likely would have given in to her demands. His arms were free but his body was still strapped down by the vines. He knew any move he made that made her feel threatened would end with his being completely bound. Licking his lips he watched as she took a step back and frowned her sexy pout'y lips. His mask was starting to feel heavy on his head and he considered removing it.

" take it off please. I promise your secret will be safe with me." Ivy said as she crossed her arms, looked straight at him she really wanted to see who hid behind the mask. She had plenty of minions but she wanted batman on her side for quite a few reasons, she was working on a serum that could block any of the poison in her body long enough for her to actually be intimate with someone. She picked up a syringe then looked at the liquid inside as she debated on using it even if it was still in the testing stages.

That was all the push he needed. Clicking a switch on the back of his mask an air lock opened and the mask slid off his head. His head still slumped let the mask fall to the floor with a loud clank. Bruce glaned up at the drug and didn't say anything but his mind started to run wild with what it could be.

" Mr. Wayne? " ivy asked as she looked at him, walked toward him her eyes wide. She had expected it to be one of his young protégés , was shocked it was him the only reason she knew him as Mr. Wayne was because she had been working for him when the explosion happened in her lab, she was still debating on using the serum she had cooked up to block the effects of her power.

He looked up at her as the perfume was having its full effect on him. "What is it you command from me?" His body had never come into contact with a drug like this and couldn't fight it off any longer. In his head he was screaming no but he could not stop himself from wanting to please her. Slowly he sat up and reached for her trying to bring her to his level but could only grab her thighs.

'' I'm so sorry Mr Wayne. I don't know if you remember me or not but before all of this. I went by Doctor Olivia Tatum, I didn't realize the perfume was so strong.'' Ivy said as she knelt down in front of him, looked into his eyes she didn't really know what she wanted him to do. She felt horrible for using her powers against him, really she just wanted a companion someone she could see everyday so she didn't feel so lonely. The only family she really had was her plants, she felt so lonely so she figured if she could lure batman to her little green house layer she could seduce him into being her bodyguard or whatever she wanted him to be but now that she knew it was her former boss she felt really bad.

At this point Bruce was infected and under the perfume's effects. He looked up at her with his jaw hanging open. His mind flooded with the thought of her lips pressed against him and his body didn't move at all as it leaned against the wall. The way her body fit into the suit she wore really made him aroused and it was starting to show. For a moment he thought his heart would explode from all the poison in his blood at this point.

Back
Top Bottom