Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lit-lit adv. Pokemon Roleplay with some Sexy Elements? Check the plot idea. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuffie

Super-Earth
Alright, So I have been looking for someone to do a pokemon roleplay with for a while, but haven't gotten around to actually creating a request thread for it. This would be a One on One sort of deal, and I would prefer it to be through PM or Thread. If that's all kosher, then moving onto some plot details.

The Pokemon world championships have been a calling to all the most powerful trainers across all the regions. Those whom have been the elite four, in their respective regions, or perhaps even multiple. Some trainers are first timers, others veterans of the WC, seeking to hold their titles. Each year the WC is held in a different region (Much like the Olympics) and all the greatest trainers come together for two months in the summer, living together in the "Champions Village" Here worlds greatest congregate when they are not battling, and meet others like themselves. With so many young and powerful trainers, emotions often run high in the village; sometimes love, lust... sometimes violence. But no battles are to take place away from the cameras, leaving the trainers to duke it out themselves, via fists or words.

Alright, so it lacks alot of detail, but I'm leaving it wide open for interpretation and developing of ideas. I just like the idea of "Pokemon Olympics" More closely reflecting the real world. Trainers have coaches, there are paparazzi, agents, PR people, etc.

Rules:

Alrighty, so I am looking for a 1x1, and definitely someone who feels courageous enough to tackle a wide open plot and not leave all the motivations to me. Someone with a pretty solid grasp on all pokemon generations, maybe have read some of the comics, or know how the comics differ from the show.

As well, I'm looking for someone in the literate to adv. literate domain, as I tend to write a lot and get carried away sometimes, it would be nice to have someone accommodate that haha.

I also would like to see some romance as I think it would make for an interesting roleplay point in Pokemon, I rarely see it and maybe it might be interesting?

So to discuss things further please PM me or post in the thread, and we can hash out the details. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom