Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Females/Futas/Shemales/Nekos

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanDarko

Moon
Hello BlueMoon! 30 year old male roleplayer here!

For now I'm just going to post the basics of what I'm looking for along side some pairings and my F-list. I'll add some basic plot ideas later.

I prefer the person that I roleplay with be female please.

Right now I'm really craving playing as a more submissive type, though I do play dominant. I already have a good roleplay going at the moment where I am playing the dominant which is why I'm really wanting to play submissive as well. I enjoy switching.

I write anywhere between 1-10 paragraphs depending upon the situation and detail needed. I'm looking for someone that can respond with at least one paragraph, preferably a few, consistently. Errors and typos happen, but I'd like for you to know how to spell (which really just means using spellcheck and proofreading) and while I don't need perfect grammar (Lord knows mine isn't), it should be legible. To me that means clear cut sentences with periods, capital letters where required, and the attempt to use commas properly. I struggle with commas myself but I'd like to think my sentences are still easy on the eyes to someone who isn't an English major.

Also, please don't abruptly end contact with me. I understand that life happens, or interests fade, but please have the courtesy to message me to let me know the situation.

I'm prefer to roleplay via PM or Email but am open to IM. I prefer not to use a thread open for all to read.

Genders & Races

Male/Female
Male/Futa
Male/Shemale (Very feminine)
Male/Neko
Male/Succubus
Male/Half Succubus
(I prefer my character to be human but might be open to angel/demon/neko if you can pique my interest)

Character Types

Student/Student (High School or College)
Student/Teacher
Son/Mother
Younger Brother/Older Sister
Older Brother/Younger Sister (Closed for now unless your storyline wows me)
???/Sorceress
Personal Servant/Princess
Personal Servant/Queen
(Feel free to suggest others as I'm always open to hear your ideas.)

Plots

I prefer my roleplays to include Romance/Drama/Story but I'm open to pure smut for now as well.

Coming Soon.

Looking forward to hearing your proposals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom