Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Team Rocket's Obediance and Loyalty Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotep

Supporter
Supporter
The young Growlithe's leg kicked, rocking his body gently and pulling him back to consciousness. Keegan licked his mouth, dry and with an unpleasant taste from hanging open while he was unconscious. He rose up onto his feet, looking around at the smooth cell he was in, trapped inside by a pane of some very resilient plexiglass-like material. All the fire he could make couldn't even start to melt it. So, he turned away from the large pane, focusing his attention on the other male that had ended up in here with him. He walked over to the Eevee's side, giving him a nudge with his food. As he looked down at him, he had to admit that he looked pretty cute. Keegan always had been a little gay, and he was aware of it.

The Eevee known as Riley stirred a bit in his sleep as the Growlithe nudged against him. He was finally roused from his unconscious state, turning his head slightly to look up at the Growlithe over him. He was a bit hesitant, but he found that he was captive in the cell with him. He rubbed his head gently as he moved to his feet, feeling a little dizzy still. Upon hearing of this rare Eevee, they had suddenly taken him and brought him here. He wasn't sure just what they had planned for him here, but with the ways things were looking, he wouldn't be getting out of here anytime soon. He let out a soft sigh as he looked over to the Growlithe. "I suppose you were taken away as well?"

"I guess so..." the Growlithe said, glad that he had a conscious companion at the very least. "Don't know who did it, though. Do you?" He pressed himself against the glass to try and see if there were any identifying features in the hall. He couldn't see anything, so he turned back to face Riley. "I guess there's nothing we can do until they come for us..."

Riley shook his head a bit. "I didn't get a very good look. It seem like a blur while I was struggling, and before I could see anything I had been rendered unconscious." He watched his companion look out of the glass. "Do you see anything?" he asked. Still, it seemed a little odd to ask, considering that nothing really stood out in this room they were being held in. "Yeah, that's what bugs me. We're completely helpless right now, and even more so when they come back."

"No, I couldn't see anything. Do you think they could be poachers or something?" Keegan asked, a worried look on his face. Their discussion was ended as a human walked out in front of the glass, wearing a black uniform with a red R in the center of their chest. "I'm going to come in there. If you try to fight, I don't have any problem with letting my pokemon give you a beating. Understand?" Keegan shot a nervous glance at Riley, then nodded. The plexiglass slid down, and the Team Rocket agent stepped forward, fastening a large metal collar around Keegan's neck.

Riley shook his head slightly. "I don't think that would be the case. Poachers haven't been too common lately, but from the looks of things, I don't think this could be a poacher base." he said. As if on cue, the man had walked into the room. Riley eyed the outfit curiously, somewhat remembering that uniform from when he was taken. It was a still a bit blurry in his head though. He glanced over at Keegan, returning the nod. However, he wasn't necessarily pleased with all that was happening. He watched as they had placed the collar around his neck. "If they were looking to catch us, then why go through ll the trouble?" he thought. He wasn't going to sit around and find out though. Withou hesitation he had suddenly leapt at the human, looking to take him down. Perhaps it would give his companion a chance to escape.

The Rocket member cried out, knocked to the ground and trying to wrestle the Eevee off of him. Two of his pokeballs snapped open, and Riley found himself lifted up by the scruff of his neck and tossed into the wall by a powerful Houndoom. The Arbok bared its fangs at Keegan, and he held still, shuddering gently. The human got to his feet, wiping off his lip and sighing angrily. "Don't try that again. We're not so attached to you." He stepped beyond the door, calling both his pokemon back before the glass slid back into place. Riley sat down, glumly looking at the collar around his neck, picking at the slowly flashing red light on it.

Riley had found himself on top, trying to hold off the human for Keegan to escape. That would not be the case here, as the pokeballs opened, with Riley being lifted and tossed back into the cell by the Houndoom. He held his head in pain as the collar was then fastened around his neck. With that, the human had left. He was wondering just what this collar was meant for, and the flashing red light was starting to irritate him a little. Even if he tried to pull it off, he couldn't. "Well, at least I tried." he muttered, looking over to his companion. It didn't seem like he was much of a fighter. "You have any idea what these might do?" he asked, not too sure himself.

"I don't know. They have to do something, right?" he asked, squeezing his claws underneath the collar and trying to pull it away from his neck. From the observation room, the scientists watched the two sitting in their cell. "Start up pulses for the Growlithe. Begin at one minute intervals."

It seemed like the shock came as punishment for trying to pull it off, but it was unrelated. He yelped, his fur standing up as a sudden bolt of electricity was shot through him. Panting and whimpering, he pulled his hands away from the collar, only to feel the jolt again a minute later. Even after the shock had gone, there was still a tingling feeling, almost like the sensation of a foot falling asleep, over his whole body.

"Well, I guess it does. I mean, I don't know what this light is for though. It's really starting to bug me though." While he new that it wouldn't be a good idea, he was hoping to just break that light somehow so it would stop flashing and reflecting the light back into his eyes. He let out another heavy sigh as he sat back. "Is this really necessary?" he muttered to himself. His train of thought was interrupted as he heard Keegan's yelp of pain. "Huh? What's the matter?" he asked, looking up at him curiously. He got the same reaction a minute later, and he figured it out. "W-what? these things will shock you? You got to be kidding." he muttered, tugging a bit at the collar. While his efforts were sure to be useless, he had to get it off somehow.

"It's...it's...graaah!" he gasped, another jolt shooting through him, making him squirm uncomfortably. Each shock was coming faster than the last, making his cries louder. "What's going on--nnnnNNNH!" he grunted, eyes fixed on his body. He had always been fairly slender, but now there were gently rippling abs on his stomach, and softly defined biceps on his arms. Each jolt brought a tiny growth spurt. He was looking more mature too, his fur thicker and his voice growing deeper. "Make it stoo-ooo-ooop!" he growled, his muscles flexing as he tried to pull off the collar. The control room was being flooded with data, which the scientists were quickly recording. "Now...let's try to induce evolution.

Riley tried to calm him, and at the same time find a way to remove the collar off of him. Still, with all of Keegan's struggling, it was rather difficult. However, Riley would soon find out just what secrets this collar held. Right before his eyes, his companion's slender body was starting to change, the biceps and abs forming. His eyes widened in surprise at the sight, wondering how this was even possible. Even with his muscles though, Keegan seemed to be unable to pull off the collar. Riley growled softly as he tried to look around for whoever was controlling it. "Hey! Knock it off!" he muttered, not seeing anyone, but he was sure they could see him.

Keegan's body was practically exploding with thick, sinewy muscle, and it didn't seem like much of a surprise when he tossed back his head, roaring as his body began to shift, his tail longer, his mane growing thick and fluffy as he became an Arcanine. The massive, newly-evolved pokemon groaned softly, looking rather dizzy, though he seemed to have stopped twitching from the jolts. Just as it seemed like it was over, the collar buzzed audibly and Keegan shuddered, eyes rolling back into his head as he slumped back against the wall. Everything was quiet afterward. It seemed like now, it was truly over.

With the way things were going, there was no way for Riley to try and remove the collar from his much larger companion. Right before his eyes, Keegan had evolved into a strong Arcanine. How was that even possible. Usually, his type would only evolve with the use of a fire stone. somehow they had tinkered with the collar to use the same effect. He rushed to his companion, sure that it was done. He was clearly exhausted from the jolts, trying to recover now. "H-hey! Are you okay?" he asked, still in shock with what he had witnessed. Were they going to do this to him also? Before he could get a response, Keegan had slumped back against the wall unconscious again. It seemed like this collar had made sure to get the job done, whatever it was. Riley figured they would go at him already, but nothing happened yet. He figured he wouldn't disturb Keegan, and he just sat back against the glass next to him.

It was a while before Keegan stirred, letting out a low, thick groan as he slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position, rubbing his head. His thoughts were jumbled, having been scrambled by the collar just prior to passing out. He looked around the smaller room, then spotted Riley. "H-hey," he said hesitantly, surprised at the tone and resonance of his voice. "It's over." Keegan again thought briefly about how attractive Riley could look, but his stray thought had a much larger effect now, causing the newly-grown shaft between his legs to start to stiffen.

In the time he was waiting for Keegan to stir, Riley had found himself with nothing to do. He didn't look to disturb his companion at all, and he wasn't sure when those people would work the collar on him as well. He found himself nearly falling asleep, but he got himself together as he heard Keegan stir. "Ah, you're finally awake. Then again, I can't blame you for being out that long. That whole evolution and everything must have been rough." He felt a little odd speaking with him now. It was almost odd seeing how big Keegan was compared to Riley. "I sure hope it's over. I don't know what they're looking to accomplish here. Forcing evolution and everything..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom