Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

should incest be legal?

should incest be legal?

• Total voters

IncestRPer

Moon
So make the police do their job and find out if there was some sort of coercion by an older relative. I say the same thing about age of consent laws, I think pedophiles are the scum of the earth and I'd like to beat everyone of them with a lead pipe, but it's more often abused to jam up a boyfriend (or girlfriend) that the parent's don't like. I heard about two teen girls who had been dating since they were 16 and 17. The second the older girl turned eighteen the parents of the younger one called the cops and reported her for statutory rape because they couldn't handle that their daughter was gay.

I think whatever happens in someone's sex life, as long as it's TRULY consensual, is no one's business. But then you would probably expect that answer from me, lol.

SweetKissHardBite

Super-Earth
Yeah, your name kind of gives it away...

But I, for one, whole not interested in it in real life, I think I agree with the point, as long as everyone involved is okay with it, sure, same goes for underage and close to it (Like the case yu mentioned, I have read about it way too many times), people's sex life should be their own first and foremost

Top Bottom