Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampires feeding ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeshadow

Supernova
Idea: there are two vampires fighting over the same hunting grounds. These vampires are young ones around 50 years old though they look to be in around there 20’s. They have hunting grounds for there self’s since it’s a big city (London England) but they still fight over hunting grounds. Because of the vampire council they are not aloud to kill each other so the fighting jus keeps going on all the time not being stopped. Because of this they have left quite the mystery for the unlucky detective to find later.

I was thinking for how they find my oc would be when they are fighting one night and my oc sees them but dose not notice there vampires at that moment so she runs over and stands in the middle of them to break up the fight but one was already attacking and she ends up getting the blow. One of the vamps goes to help the human who is now on the ground hurt but he ends up getting stabbed with a stake paralyzing him long enough for the other vamp to take my oc to his den/ house.

This can be done with a girl vamp instead on 2 guy vamps. the idea with a girl vamp and guy vamp then the human girl is

not so yuri ish...... -----> So idea for 2 vamps and a human would be after the 2 vamps get in a fight and the human gets knocks out the guy vamp takes the human away with him and the girl vamp chases him seeing him with the human she starts to get jealous decides to try to get rid of the human. Guy vamp starts to get attached to the human but then soon starts to see how the girl vamp seems to be getting jealous he decides to treat both of the girls as his girls. ''

more yuri -------> This idea is more of the two vamps fighting over wanting the human and then they decide to share the human.

These vampires I want based off moonlight vampires so this is a quote from the show that tells you a little about them.

“Journalist: So, you sleep in a coffin?
Mick: No, that's a old wives tale, I sleep in a freezer! And while we're on the subject: garlic is tasty on pizza.
Journalist: Does it repel you?
Mick: It repels my dates sometimes! Toss holy water on me, I get wet. Crucifixes, okay, if you like that kind of thing. Oh, and I definitely can't turn into a bat. That'd be cool though, wouldn't it?”
Interviewer: What about daylight?
Mick: Daylight's not good. Daylight's not good. The longer I'm in the sun the worse I feel.
Interviewer: But you don't burst into flames?
Mick: Not if I can help it.
Interviewer: How do you kill a vampire. Wooden stake I'm guessing?
Mick: No, a wooden stake won't kill a vampire - flame thrower will kill a vampire or we can lose our head - I mean literally - other than that we heal.”

The only change im making is they sleep on beds not in freezers.

Picture (uncoloured for now.): <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://little-neko1379.deviantart.com/a">http://little-neko1379.deviantart.com/a</a><!-- m --> ... -153653167
Oh and i can change the hair of the male vamps if wanted plus i can add tattoos if i have a pic to look off of this was just a quick drawing during class.

Hmm, now this sounds like something I could possibly get into, being a fan of Moonlight myself. How about some details? Are we talking male vampires, female, one of each, and same with the detective. I'd love to discuss it further if you like, so just let me know.

BUMP! come on people! we only need one more vamp.

P.s. if it isn't obvious I will be one of the male vamps.

If this is still an active topic I will join.
I have been wanting to do a vampire rp for awhile but never have gotten the chance too, though idk much about moonlight vampires. (( I know Twilight vampires..... ))

Just throw me where ever you need me, I can be the detective or a vampire.

hey im here if i have an rp to do and as seeing that this one iv really wanted then let do this thing ^^ ill make the topic and pm you to. Yasmiral if you have any questions about the vampires then pm me what you would like to know and ill answer you as best i can i own the show so i can always re watch them if i don't remember something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom