Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Most Mundane Title in the World [An MxM Search]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotCOM

Planetoid
Well, I've made barely any posts on BM, but one of them may as well be a proper search thread. So yeah, the name's dotCOM, and I'm looking to roleplay a bit of male on male. It's been a while since I've really RPed, and even longer since I've made a search thread, so bare with my poor formatting and lack of information.

As far as MxM goes, I like to think I'm a very flexible individual, I like most body types, both as and against. I can accommodate most fetishes, and in fact, am IN to most fetishes. The only ones I can safely say I've got no real interest in are transformaiton/expansion, bathroom play, or extremely obese partners (I said MOST body types). However, I won't just say, "I'll do anything," because really that's boring and it doesn't help to narrow down options on what to ask me in the first place. So I'll go ahead and saw that right now, I'm not looking for every day RP scenaries - now what to I mean like this? Well, I don't feel like roleplaying a school scenario, or just incest, y'know? It's hard to build a plot on, and to be honest, it's just boring.

I like action, I like futuristic settings, wild west settings, post apocalyptic wasteland settings, etc. I guess the only real timeframe I find to be a little... boring, is perhaps just modern. However, everything has it's good day, so if it's got a good plot or pairing behind it, I'm all for it. I am a fan of the taboo - so things like ageplay (both younger and older) are interesting to me. Characters with disabilities, a missing limb? Fine with it. Humiliation, non-con, and so forth? Bring it on. I know I'm being really broad here, but it's mostly because I haven't had the chance to set up an F-List yet.

Now, as for the very basic rules (because I'm sure my rambling is already boring enough) is that I like a person who can write. I also like posts that are sort of long, y'know, at least two good paragraphs. If you can write a novel, I'm all for it. That being said, though, I won't claim to be God's gift to writing. In reality, I haven't RPed much as of late and when I did, I was good, but probably not great. I'll do my best to keep up, though; and what I lack in skill I make up for in the speed of my replies. Otherwise, though, my rules and preferences are pretty much what you find everywhere - no god modding, no being a dick, and OoC, no being a creep. Also, because I know it's going to be asked, I'm sort of a switch? I guess? I mean, I go strictly in terms of what goes on in the bedroom, and I don't use "sub" and "dom," in relation to character personalities. I don't like super submissive characters without backbones - I DON'T want your meek BL Doujin uke character. That said, if you're a willing dom in this sea of subs that is the Internet, I'll love you fivever.

With Kinks, Rules, kind of broad things I like aside, I'll go ahead and say that I do both Fandoms and original roleplays. In terms of fandoms, I like video games almost exclusively. Right now I'm mostly on my Metal Gear Solid/Rising kick, so if you're into that, I'm your man. Otherwise, if you have a videogame you want to try, bring it to me and I'll let you know if I'm interested.

In terms of originals, I do anything. I like to try shit that's unexpected, though. Like, say, a serial killer roleplay where the mass murderer is a bottom in bed. Or where there's a strong, masculine man who becomes pretty submissive in bed. If you're noticing the fact that those are basically the same thing, it's because it's sort of a kink of mine to have the anticipated bed room roles reversed. On a general note, I love conflict and danger. I may put up a proper list some day, but right now I'm extremely lazy.

And that's that. Sorry there's no F-List or a proper list yet. However, I fucking love to plot, so if you have even a vague pairing or setting or idea you want to try, I'd be more than willing to flesh it out. I'll likely RP mostly over PMs here, but I'm open to other venues if you're a cool enough guy.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom