Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Make A Vampire! ~ I'm Backkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
Used to be on here all of the time until things didn't go so hot for me. It's been a really horrible five months, but I really want to get back into the swing of things and enjoy what I enjoy doing most- roleplaying!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO I HAVE ROLEPLAYED WITH BEFORE I LEFT:
Hi! Sorry it was a longer break than I expected. I'm slowly getting back into our stories but to be completely honest, a lot of us have lost the momentum thanks to me! If you are interested in re-picking up the story we might have to rewind a bit or give me some time to get back into that mind frame? If not, and you have a different idea already, we can just start anew! PM me, you know the drill.

Here's What I Do:
1) Men and Women
2) Demanding plots
3) Doubling with characters
4) Actual emotional drama, not just physical

Here's What I Don't Do:
1) Anything above and beyond a normal kink. If you think someone would gawk at it, I probably am not interested.
2) Incest, children, huge age gaps
3) I'm not going to be your bitch- let's just put it out there, okay?
4) Anything with too much smut

I don't know why but I've had this huge vampire itch lately. I know Twilight fucked any vampire-fan out there, but I'd love for someone to just suck it up, take the sparkles off, and be a vampire with me, damn it!

:) Please?

Stories:

FANDOMS

Vampire Diaries
*Yes, we can play this as specific characters through the basic plot*
OR
We could venture off into bringing our own OC's to the table. My OC would be a vampire who has just shut off her emotions to the world. She poses a huge threat, and someone else (vampire or not) will have to cover her tracks. Though, not happily.

Twilight (no exaggerated sparkles or whatnot) Probably would be more based around a love triangle.
*Yes, we can play this as specific characters through the basic plot*
OR
We can pull the idea of a human dating this vampire in the city while a higher up in her office (a werewolf) takes a fancy as well. We could also have supporting characters like the human's family wanting her to be with a certain person or whatnot.

ORIGINALS

The End Of Vampires

There are two types of vampires; those who want to thrive, and those who want to die. There is also a human at the roots of all of this. Apparently, her family line comes from a long, long line of witches. She has the ability to terminate all of a race (despite a serious consequence). The vampires who want to die want to seek her help in doing so. The vampires who want to thrive? They want her help to terminate all of those who want to die- it'll shut them up. However, one vampire who wants to thrive ends up accidentally turning her into a vampire in an aggressive outburst. Now she is a vampire witch, a huge conflict of interest, and torn between helping destroy her kind or protecting them.

Waiting For The Bait to Bite

When an average fisherman goes missing one night, the small town of Spring Hills goes curious. The fisherman's daughter takes it upon herself to go out in search for any kind of activity. Going out on the boat in the middle of the night could be peculiar, but what she sees astonishes her. But what she sees in the end, is something that she's always wanted.

Red Dead Vampire?

This is a western-based vampire roleplay. Two young kids grow up together finding some unspoken bond between the two. These kids don't understand that they're different, but their families and town do. They are shipped off to head out on their own, claiming that they were now old enough to make an exploration trip primarily because the town fears them. Cold hands, hand in hand, the now adult companions take on the world as their natural, suppressed Vampire instincts start to kick in.

**These plots aren't completed. Why? Because that's where you come in. I want this to be a collaboration between the two of us, not just my ideas painting every roleplay**

PM me if you're interested?
I roleplay over PMs and Threads ONLY.

Have a lovely day. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom