Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prison of Pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

Star
Prisons are where the most dangerous criminals are kept. They hold robbers, drug-dealers, killers, and rapists. However, what exactly goes on behind those walls? Is the system fair, or is it corrupt? How are the prisoners treated? And what are the punishments exactly?

A kinky idea I've had for a while that I've wanted to try for a long while. It's been a big thing on my mind for a while, and I've had an urge to suddenly try and give this a go. This is intended to be mosty smutty, unless I can be convinced to give it a deep story.

Guard x Prisoner

-Your character is the prisoner, and I am the prison guard. For whatever crime you've done, you've been sent to a high-security prison somewhere far outside of the country. There are two plots I have for this idea itself:

* You play a sub prisoner. The guards are extremely corrupt, inflicting pain upon prisoners while seeking others to find pleasure and to burn time with. Your character is no different, and the guards decide to play with you as your will and mind is broken inside the walls of the dark prison.

* You play as a dom prisoner. The guards may be above you, but you basically control the prisoners. When a newly recruited guard catches your eye, you can't help but decide to play and tease him, edging him on to take you right there in your prison cell.

-Your character is the guard, and I am the prisoner.

*You play a sub guard. The prisoners are dangerous and rough, and many of them are scary and dangerous. However, one of the prisoners have taking a liking to you, and being as manipulative with his attempts to seduce you, you find yourself pulled into his grasp and become his plaything.

*You play a dom guard. Life being a guard is boring, and often times you find yourself messing with the prisoners for fun, deciding to go out and seduce ones that you find yourself interested in.

Prisoner x Prisoner

-This one is rather straight forward. I have no ideas for what this could entail, but it seems rather simple that I don't have to come up with my own plot for this particular pairing.

Gang-Bangs are acceptable, including both consensual and non-con. Light BDSM is welcome, and if there are further details you would like to discuss with me are okay!

However I will NOT do M x M or F x F, and I only want to roleplay with female partners.

If you are interested, shoot me a pm and let me know! I'm awaiting your reply!

Sounds intereting, but i'm more into male teacherXfemale student rp i always rp as the female student. Pm me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom