Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come, Play with the Supernatural, It Beckons You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynes

Meteorite
Welcome to my thread, name's Lynes, take a seat, lean back, stay a while. You can call me Lynes, or Z, I enjoy both, or a character name once I get them going, I wouldn't mind that.

Obviously I enjoy the supernatural, as is a bit evident by the title. I adore smut as well as a good storyline, smut I am a bit lenient about grammar and detail, but if it is a storyline, I adore detail, background, flashbacks, straying from the topic at hand and in depth connections. I'm without a doubt a bit of a masochist, it's not required, but scratching, biting, seduction, tease, I like it. I don't enjoy the odd, more casual stuff. (Twisting nipples, slaps, pinching.) None of that please, in the moment I want to fight for who's on top. Pinning to walls, biting, neck, shoulder, really anywhere, scratching my back. Just know I don't find myself submissive, I want it to go both ways, spinning on the walls, breaking random irrelevant items, just wild, unconfined sex

Well, now that I've said that little bit, I can go on to make lists of what I do and don't like, following that will be short role play ideas, I don't have many storyboards for them. Really that is something we as a set will have to figure out.

Yes!

-Slight Blood
-Biting
-Scratching
-Dominant Females
-Hand Jobs
-Blow Jobs
-Cunnilingus
-Brunettes
-Mystery
-Seduction
-Secretive
-Public
-Breasts
-Kissing
-Teasing
-Romantic
-Sudden
-Random
-Playfulness! Probably the biggest happy thing for me.

Whoa! No!
-Water Play
-Anything Involving a Bathroom
-Rape
-Submissive Females
-DOORMAT Submissive
-Lot's of Blood
-Don't threaten me with a gun (I like a crazy, you wanna put a knife to my throat and lick up the back of my neck causing a haze to end in an insanely erotic sex scene, be my guest, really, I'll like it, although I may spin it around on you. ;P)
-Homosexual Sex (I have no problem with gay people, I will have sex in the same room as them and have no problem having multiple guys and one girl, just as long as we aren't fucking each other.)

I can't really think of much else,
-Purple is my favorite color
-I have a tendency to gravitate towards mysterious, darker girls.
-I love sick senses of humor. Killing people in the thread is all fine and dandy, as long as we don't kill or maim each other.
-Sluts aren't really my thing, neither is virginity. Don't get me wrong you can BE a total slut, just don't walk around handing your breasts to people.

So there's kind of the basics, now you kind of know about me....Hi.

I like having fun, all the time, sex, no sex, I'm an entertaining guy, I'm a bit random with a knack for jokes, sick and not.

I almost always play muscular men, abs, definition, not monster men, just muscular men. I can play the skinny guy just as easily, but it means I can't pick you up. :(

On to the supernatural thing, I love it.
VampireXHuman
VampireXVampire
VampireXStronger Vampire
VampireXWerewolf
WerewolfXHuman (Although that one is pretty hard if do say so myself.
FaeXHuman
SuperheroXHuman
SuperheroXSuperhero
AngelXHuman
AngelXVampire (That could be REALLY unique, never thought of it till now.)
Yada Yada Yada, I could go on forever, if it is beyond our world, I probably like it, just PM and I'll be brutally honest about if I do or don't. On the vampire things, I don't mean Dracula, and I don't mean twilight. I mean "Hi, I drink blood, I really like yours, I can trick people, I'm not very aggressive, and I can control myself."

I enjoy vampires obviously seeing how they were the first thing I thought of, but that is merely cause I know the best and write stories involving them quite a bit.

I like normal stuff as well, I just want you to kind of match what I said above.

PersonXPerson
StudentXTeacher
BossXEmployee
Vacation

Just you name it, and I'll probably do it. In real life I'm a muscular guy who loves video games, comic books, and hanging out with my friend.

I know a lot of animes and can adore fandoms of animes, TV Series, Movies, you name it.

If you have specific characters, just run em by me and I'll tell you if I know em.

Okay, if you made it this far I'll give you a cookie. *Offers Cookie, but takes it back quickly* Or something a bit more...erotic, if you so desire. *Raises his eyebrow seductively* Although...here's your cookie.

Any interests PM me, sorry about the wall of text, I'll try to edit it some later to make it a bit prettier.

Trying a first bump, I had believed it had to be past 3 pages already, but with requests I think I see that not to hold true, so.

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom