Owned (trisscarxloneiysong)

Amara looked up at him. She laughed. "Yes, I guess I am." She gasped feeling him push her into his lap and blushed feeling his hard on. She bit her lip and gasped holding his head as he bit into her flesh and sucked. Shutting her eyes, she groaned to him and panted. It was the single most erotic action of her life. She blushed as she felt his bite do the same thing as his blood wine did. Light a fire in her stomach and make her feel warm inside out. Shutting her eyes, she groaned to him and blushed.

"I hope that little something has a long line of others." She rocked her hips forward and back against that hard piece of meat. Shutting her eyes, she groaned to him. It felt so nice. Everything around her. Even the strong man.

Moqlah growled in pleasure, grabbing the soap and quickly lathering his upper body, ready for the bath to be done.

"Oh dont worry. There will be."

Gripping her hips he slowly ground himself against her soft lower lips, tilting her head up and peppered rough kisses along her jaw line and up to the soft petals of her lips.

"I look forward to many hours of ravashing you Amara"

Amara smiled as he grabbed the soap and began to lather the rest of his body. She pouted cutely. She was so aroused and ready. She bit her lip and looked at him and smiled. But she was not allowed to look at him for very long. Her head was tilted up and she shut her eyes and moaned softly. His kisses were what she needed. Reaching out, she gently gripped his hair and whimpered softly. Then his lips met hers. Her lips parted and greeted him readily and she groaned.

"I look forward to it as well, Master Moqlah." She growled and rocked her hips forward and back and shut her eyes whimpering. "I need you...I want you." She growled to him.

Smirking at her eager reactions Moqlah steadied her hips, teasingly pressing the tip of himself against her entrance.

"would you rather i deflower you here or on the bed pet?"

Leaning his head down he suckled anouther large hickey into her collar bone, running his hands slowly along her thighs and back, gripping her lush ass and squeezing firmly.

"I am yours, Master Moqlah." She whispered holding him close as she whispered in his ear. She blushed at the quivering feeling of her thighs and body as he was so close to taking her. Swallowing, she groaned adn blushed feeling him mark her again.

"Either place is great. A bed would be more comfortable for us both, but a bath would ensure no blood stains." She giggled and stroked his hair back from his shoulders and shut her eyes groaning to him. She didn't care where it was, but hoped that it would be soon. She was not sure how much longer she could hold on. Amara was only human after all.

"I am a klingon. I do not shirk at the sight of blood. The bed it will be."

Standing, Moqlah lifted Amara and snagged a large fluffy towel, drying them both off hurridly in his race to the bedroom. He would enjoy showing his pet off to his men the next few days.

"Now then my little human. Lay down and present yourself to me."

Tossing her uncerimoniously to the large mattress, Moqlah grabbed a bottle of oil from the nightstand, coating his fingers amply. He could smell her arousal, but a virgin pussy was in no condition to handle a klingon prime males cock. He would have to prep her first so he did not tear her. Even then, his shear girth and length would present a problem.

"Very well then." She said before she was lifted into teh air again.

She gasped and laughed as she was dried off hurriedly and rushed to the bed. Then she was dumped on the bed and chuckled and then blushed.

"How would you have me present myself Master Moqlah?" She laid on her back and spread her thighs and ran her hands through her hair and wiggled her toes a bit. "Like this? Or-" She rolled onto her stomach and rose onto her knees and rested on her hands as she wiggled her butt to him. "Or like this. The call is yours Master Moqlah." SHe grinned. She knew she was playing with fire, but Amara never felt so alive.

Moqlah growled hungrily at the sight of his pet so wantonly exposing herself to him. Joining her on the bed the tall klingon slapped her rump, running his fingers teasingly over the back of her exposed pussy, feeling her eager wetness. Smirking Moqlah leaned down briefly and bit at Amara's hip, sucking and lapping anouther claim mark into the soft skin. Backing up abit, he looked his pet over, enjoying how she was flushed and smelled so despret for him. Her human pheramones were intoxicating as an orion girls to him.

"I want to see your face as i take you. Roll over."

Master Moqlahs tender touches and strokes to her pussy was sheer heaven. Shutting her eyes, she moaned one of the most musical moans she ever heard. She gasped and giggled feeling his hand connect with her perky ass cheek. Amara shut her eyes and moaned feeling him climb up to her hip. With a groan and an arch of her back, she reveled in yet another one of his addictive "love bites". . She was sure that if he kept this up, she would cum without him even penetrating her. Her thighs began to glisten from his actions.

At his order, she rolled onto her back. She looked up at him and smiled wider. Locking her legs around his broad waist, she leaned forward and grinned.

"Yes, Master Moqlah." She purred. Running her tongue over her lips as she watched him closely.

Moqlah was eager to begin, and as soon as his slave had wrapped her legs around his waist he brought two of his thick fingers to her entrance, pushing them into her wet, clenching heat. Groaning at how tight she was, the klingon fantasized about how good she would feel wrapped around his cock, how delectable she would look with her back arched and head thrown back, breasts bouncing in time to his thrusts that would soon be pounding her into the plush bed.

"You are going to be divine Amara. I cannot wait to ravish you compleatly."

Leaning down and seizing a fist full of his humans hair, Moqlah tilted her head and further exposed her delicate neck, sinking his teeth into the already exisitng mark there and sucked hungrily, sicoring his fingers to stretch his pets inner walls.

Amara panted feeling him push those fingers into her. Arching her back, she shut her eyes and groaned. His fingers in her relieved a bit of the heat in her abdomen. She panted and shut her eyes groaning softly. She blushed and looked up at him and groaned in a breath to him. It was like an erotic whisper. Telling him so much of what she wanted. Wanted of him. She sighed.

"I can't wait to be ravished by you, Master Moqlah." She sighed to him and smiled wider.

She gasped as her head was pulled back. Her chin pointed up to the ceiling and she groaned to him gripping him tighter with her thighs and legs. She panted and groaned feeling his teeth dig into the mark and felt her walls clench tighter around him. She wanted to cum so badly. She had to hold on. Her inner muscles gripped him and shivered harder. "Master...."

Growling in pleasure, the klingon looked up from his hold on her slender neck, the grip on her hip tightning.

"Yes my little human?"

His voice was a husky growl, reflecting his impatience with the proceedings, tugging his fingers from her and setting his thick, throbbing cock to her slick heat.

"I need you. Please, Master Moqlah!" She shut her eyes, but soon opened her eyes and panted looking at him. She wrapped her arms tighter around him and legs and panted biting his lip.

She gasped and arched her back feeling im and panted. Shutting her eyes, she groaned and panted biting her lip. She pressed her breasts against him and groaned with a soft sigh. He felt so great and perfect.

Moqlah snarled in anticiapation, thrusting his full length into her clinging heat with one stroke, groaning heavily at the wonderful feeling of being gripped by his slaves inner walls nearly overwhelmed him.

"Is..that what you wanted pet?"

Stilling, he ran his hand along her stomach, swearing that he could see the outline of his cock on her skin. He was uncharacteristicly worried that he was hurting his pet, after all, he was very large and she was so tiny.

Amara panted and whimpered. Shutting her eyes, she arched her back and gasped feeling the whole of him push in. She felt a bit of pain from her broken virginity, but her muscles gripped his thick rod. She panted rolling her eyes and whimpered trembling around him. So many feelings were running through her head. A little part was pain, but a great part was pleasure. Biting her lip, she groaned.

Opening her eyes, she looked at him realizing he was talking to her. She reached out and stroked his face and blushed. "Yes, Master Moqlah...that is exactly what I wanted." SHe panted as her walls gripped him tighter. She groaned and rocked her hips up and down a bit. She felt his hand over her stomach and blushed feeling him stroke himself through her skin and groaned to him holding himt ighter with her legs.

Smirking at her wanton response, Moqlah began thrusting into her, lovinng the way that her walls gripped him with each push.

"You are not going to be able to walk tomorow. Tonight i will make you scream my name until the barge of the dead can hear it!"

Grabbing his slave by her neck firmly, the tall klingon began to pound into the smaller body beneath him, relishing the wet smacks that their contact produced.

Every time Moqlah jerked into her tightness, Amara couldn't help but grunt each time with the sheer force of it. Shutting her eyes, she leaned her head back and dug her nails into his muscled shoulders and panted softly.

"So be it Master Moqlah, I know you will carry me." She began to gasp a little louder each time he thrusted into her. Her gasps quickly turned to moans. She was loving the burn of her body. He was pushing her to her limit and beyond. But he was always there to catch her.

She gasped as he grabbed her neck she gripped onto him tighter as air became harder and harder to come by. Her walls constricting around him as she gasped. But she wasn't afraid. SHe looked at Moqlah and began to tremble.

Chuckling the big klingon reached down and roughly began to kneed her breasts, twisting and pulling the nipples teasingly. His thrusts began to push deeper into her now that she wasnt crying out in pain, the tip of his cock bumping up against Amara's cervix.

"Do you want met to go deeper pet? Since your a virgen youve never had a cock so big it could go into your womb have you."

Snapping his hips foward Moqlah snarled in pleasure as her inner walls contracted around him even more at his dirty words. Her wanton pants and moans were making his blood boil in his veins. He would have alot of fun showing her off to his men soon.

Amara panted and leaned her ehad back and gasped feeling him hit the wal. Shutting her eyes, she blushed.

"Oh yes, Master Moqlah, I want your cock deep in me. Make me fit to your monstrous girth." She groaned and wrapped her legs tighter around him and gasped feeling him thrust his hips forward against hers so hard. She rocked her hips up and groaned shivering softly ad bucked her hips forward and back.

Smirking, the large klingon did exactly that, roughly thrusting himself against the opening to Amara's most secret place until the force of his attack split the enterance to her womb open and allowed his cock in.

"You are so delightfully tight pet!"

Now able to fit his entire length into his slave, Moqlah speeded up his asault on Amara, slamming into her brutally as his release neared. the force of his thrusts was shoving her into the mattress beneath them and he relished every moment of it.

She screamed in part pleasure part pain, she arched her back. She panted blushing feeling him now deeper inside her. Where no one has gone before. She panted adn rocked her hips up and groaned blushing softly to him. She gasped feeling him press and use his strength against her. Never had she felt so weak, so powerless, but seh loved every second of it.

Moqlah growled happily, slamming himself in deep and suddenly came, flooding her abused passage with his cum.
Roaring out his pleasure, the klingon continued thrusting, Amara's inner walls milking him of every drop.

"Good girl."

She panted adn whimpered feeling him cum shooting her with his warmth. She blushed and shivered watching him. Opening her mouth, she swallowed shivering and watched him.

"Master Moqlah, may I cum...please." She panted holding it back but was drenched in her own sweat gripping his arms and panted and shivered softly.

Moqlah was pleasently surprised she knew to ask, but pleased all the same he was. Grinning the klingon decided to be just the smallest bit cruel to his slave.

"Not yet. Were not done here. Not by a long shot"

Roughly pulling out, he flipped his pet over onto her stomach and hoisted her hips in the air, exposing her gaping quim to his hungry gaze. Teasingly he ran the tip of his thick cock around the quivering entrance, laughing as she moaned wantonly and cum spilled lazily from her abused inner walls.

"Do you want something more?"

Amara whimpered and groaned. She shivere dnad looekd down. Raising an eyebrow, she shut her eyes tighter and panted blushing. She gasped as she was flipped and he began to trace her hole. Shutting her eyes, she blushed and swallowed.

"What do you mean?" SHe whispered panting. "Master Moqlah I ma not sure what you mean." She breathed and shut her eyes tighter.

Back
Top Bottom