Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Innocence at your Front Door (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabell Williams

Planetoid
Allow me to introduce myself with bits of helpful information. http://www.f-list.net/c/elizabell/ THis is my LOVELY F-List and I think you'll enjoy! I prefer semi-paragraph to multi-paragraph and I so do prefer an intelligent partner! I have a wonderfully vivid vocabulary and I will put forth much, much, much, much effort into an interesting roleplay! I will reflect what you put forward, so if you don't give a shit, pssht, I'm one to stop replying completely. Also, PM only please!
The character to fulfill my roleplay desires MUST BE at least nineteen to twenty six. <3Ageplay. Minor ageplay.<3

This is how it goes though. Just reply to my starter in PM, and don't ask me if I want to role play! Just do it.

~~~​

My name is Beatrice. I have only just turned sixteen, and I am gifted. Like all of the lines of my family, we are born as shifters.

We, in normal circumstances, will only take on a single phenotype. Being the my mother never found her ability to shift into beast form, we never knew her phenotype to begin with. We could only assume it was an American Pitbull Terrier. Her favorite animal. My grandmother on her side was a crow, and on my father's side was a panther. My father was a serpent.

Currently, he(My Father), and I were the only living descendants of my family. The rest were long dead, including my mother. Father however, was no kind heart. He had longed for a son, a son that could shift. For the longest time it seemed I would be like mother. I'd never shift, her genes would overtake my ability, and I would pass a gene of recessive shifting and lose our abilities in generations. So my father told me.

I knew that shifting was not in our bodies. Some where gifted like that. They could shift by a will of the body. Our shifting was in our soul. If our soul could not shift on instinct even once, we'd never shift. I suppose I can explain it like so. The only way to learn to whistle is to practice, same with a bicycle. But once you learn the position of your lips, or the combinations of equilibrium and constant shifting of leg muscles, you'll never forget and you'll always be able to do it again. But you have to do it once. Then you'll remember. Our soul has to shift once. Once you feel it shift, and we shift(Soul Shifting is Painless), we learn the feelings that trigger it all and we can do it again. It is complicated, and very, very difficult for some. I was one of those 'somes.'

He, despite my slim feminine form that almost doomed me otherwise, wanted me to bare a strong phenotype. But with long brown hair tickling the very tops of two round cheeks and a petite build, and luminescent green eyes- I looked anything but menacing. I hoped to be a big cat like grandmother, to please father. I did have a cat-like poise. But one the day that my father's wish came true, my father's wish did all but come true.

I was a feline. A domestic feline. Father could strike. Grandmother could maul. Grandmother could fly. I could mew.

Father was in anguish- the horribly pissed off anguish... And yet, it was worse. After he researched it, I was A Sphynx. A hairless cat. Wrinkly, hideous in his eyes. I was not good enough. It would not do.... He decided to take revenge, he believed I deserved it... I was innocent!

But his revenge would be easy. Remember how hard it was to shift into my Phenotype? What about... Shifting back? To the world, I was a helpless cat, and I didn't know how to shift back again. I was at father's disposal.

He chose his plan well I'll admit. He grabbed a box, about twice the size needed to fit me, and set towel in it with a remark that made be shrink into myself,

"You better not piss on this you bitch..."

He picked me up by my soft pink scruff and slammed my new body onto the towel as hard as he could have managed at the angle. I blacked out seconds after the slam, just long enough to feel my tail flip around the outside of the box at a painful position and flip itself back around like a whip.

From there on, I only saw so many bits and pieces. I'd open fuzzy eyes to see him writing something above me. It was a note of some sort. It was all tinted red. No. That was my eyes. Scarlet. I must have gashed my head. And I had.

I was out again, and in a car. It was so cold, the A/C on high(even from the backseat) felt horrid. Sleep.

I woke frozen. In front of a doorstep. Alone. Freezing. Dark. Sleep.

I could see the silhouette of a man in the window. I suppose it wasn't to late, and I squawked. It was strained, and quiet, though the second came out a pitiful decibel louder. It was enough. He heard me. Good thing- t was beginning to snow...

(If you cannot tell, you will be the man at the door!)
_____________________________________________________________​

Please don't abuse me, roleplayer! I am a cute cat for a Sphinx and gorgeous for a human. Eventually she'll shift back to human. Don't be afraid to take advantage of her when she does. As my last request- Be attractive:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom