Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon? (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackdown

Super-Earth
As the title suggests, I'm looking to do a Pokemon RP. I will start off with saying that I WILL NOT allow bestiality in this. If any Pokemon are to be involved, they would have to be anthros/humanized. That being said, I only feel comfortable playing as a trainer. 

Now...

The RP can be harmless where the protagonists are teenaged trainers and the Pokemon only faint upon being defeated, or we can bump up the maturity and have our characters be adults and make it to where the Pokemon can actually die. A serious story with things like guns and drugs or whatever can be included if we go the more mature route.

I don't have a plot in mind, but I would REALLY appreciate if we could come up with one together. I don't play purely dominant characters, nor do I play pussy ass suvmissives. We'd have to be switch. 

If you're interested at all, PLEASE PM me and we can come up with something. A trainer x trainer or trainer x anthro Pokemon pairing would be preferred. I can promise to keep the smut nice and varied and the plot interesting if you can, and I have a tendency to match my partner's quality and post length.

So... Let's do this! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom