Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Sexy Guys for Roleplaying~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafdet

Planetoid
Alright, so the title is to obviously indicate that yes, my roleplays does lead to fun times, but I like leading into them via roleplaying. I do enjoy romance in roleplays, though there are plenty of roleplays where it doesn't have it, or perhaps it may be something that complicates something. I dunno, I try to not 'plan' the middle part. As long as we work for the end, the middle can be whatever it is that we want it to be.

I don't mind whether the roleplays are in the forums or by PMs, so whichever makes you most comfortable is fine with me. Just simply let me know! To contact me, either post in here or by PM, whichever you prefer. No I cannot roleplay over an IM.

So with this in mind, let's get to what I want in what I'd like to find in my partners;

Literacy; Must be at least a semi-literate person {ie about five sentences a post} and have good grammar. I don't expect extreme posts, but please no on-liner posts if you can.

Creative; I like characters who has more than just 'I'm a vampire/werewolf/ect' backstories, though I also hope for more than a guy that hates his life. So... do whatever you want to do, long as it makes for a interesting character. xD

Descriptive; My biggest want of all; I like people to make their posts more descriptive than to do; "Alan got onto bed with Alice and smiled as he started to fuck her." That isn't descriptive, that's just stating what the character was doing without writing it out. XD; I'm fickle I know, but I promise that descriptive roleplaying is rather fun, especially around those times.

I'll post below roleplay ideas I have immediately on mind, but I'm open to just about any ideas.

Here are the roleplays based on settings or plots we create. Mind you that even with the characters set, we can still take on many characters as we like. I don't mind at all. For me, I usually enjoy the challenge of controlling more than one character.

::Reference::
Bold is the setting/surroundings
Italic is whom I'll roleplay as
Underline is stuff about the roleplay

Wild Life/Jungle {with anthros/furries}
Not Craving
Possible pairing:
Tiger x Tigress
Tiger x Jaguar
Jaguar x Cheetah
Wolf x Lioness
^These are just a few examples, they are endless^
Characters in general:
Whomever we want to rp with

Kidnapped Royalty and Tribe {preferably with anthros/furries}
Still Semi Into
Possible pairing:
Dragon {chief of tribe} x Jaguar {princess}
Tiger {chief of tribe} x Jaguar {princess}
^Just some examples, though the jaguar character is the one I wish to use^
Characters in general:

Master and Slave {about anything}
Currently Bored of This Plot
Possible pairing:
{master} x Neko
{master} x harem
^Endless possibilities, just about any race is usable and playable for this type of roleplay^
In general:
Pick whatever for our setting, I don't mind however this goes^

I have many variations as well as many different characters to use or choose from. I can make a list of pictures for you to look through if you wanted to choose one, as long as I choose the pictures first. Since any pictures/characters I pick was what I picked, any choice you make would be good.

Here are the roleplays and certain characters that I would want to roleplay with/as from existing series. Mind you that even with the characters set, we can still take on many characters as we like, or not even play the ones listed, or even invite other people to the roleplay. I don't mind at all. For me, I usually enjoy the challenge of controlling more than one character.

::Reference::
Bold is the title of the game/anime/manga/book
Italic is whom I'll roleplay as
Underline is stuff about the roleplay
Just because I put a pairing down doesn't mean that I want it to be automatic or easy. I like drama and progress.

[Final Fantasy VII
Craving For Most
Possible pairing:
Sephiroth x {oc}
Characters in general:
Thornara {oc}
Hikaru {oc}

Final Fantasy VIII
Still Semi Into
Possible pairing:
Seifer x {oc}
Zell x {oc}
Characters in general:

Final Fantasy IX
Craving For
Possible pairing:
Kuja x Beatrix
Characters in general:

Inuyasha
Still Semi Into
Possible pairing:
Sesshomaru x {oc}
Characters in general:

The Chronicles of Riddick
Craving For
Possible pairing:
Riddick x {oc}
Characters in general:

Acorna the Unicorn Girl
Still Semi Into
Possible pairing:
Anyone x Anyone
Characters in general:
Whomever we want to rp with​

Ah, something I've forgot to mention; the general list of Will Do and Won't Do. It sort of came to my attention that some people are into things that I don't enjoy at all and thus makes for being incompatible for roleplaying. Just to quickly clarify for those that wonders what I was into, here's the list for you to quickly look through. No, I don't list everything under the sun, but likely if it's not on the list, I may not know of it or don't care to know of it. Just ask, I suppose.

Characters Traits I Use Best;
{doesn't apply to all characters, these are just types I can play as, but I usually play with submissive type}
Submissive
Defiant
Fighter
Romantic
Shy
Clumsy
Lustful

Will Do
Giving head
Being tit-fucked
Having virginity taken
Being cummed inside
Bondage
Slight non-con {non-consensual; ie mind control, sex drugs, magic, ect}
Teen/Young adult characters
Foreplay
Being part of a harem

Will NOT Do
Anal
Scat
Vore
Rape/Being raped
Young teen/child characters {for sex}​

That's my GENERAL list. If there's anything else, just ask.

I have many wonderful roleplaying partners now thanks to this! But I don't mind if anyone else sees this roleplay and inquires if I can do another.

Which role would you like to play in the slave/master pairing. If you would like to be the mistress (off a male slave). Please pm me so we can work something out.

Yes though I prefer fantasy more just because it's something I really like.

Anyways, bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom