Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty movie craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
As the title suggest, I've currently a smut filled craving based on a movie. That being Dredd, the newer one that is. Good movie all around, but I'm fond of the two quick scenes where the super hot and psychic Judge Anderson reads the bad guys Kay's mind on two occasions. And both times, it involves her reading his thoughts of raping her.

Now, my idea is to expand upon those little bits and make them into full blown scenes, instead of just quick shots. Like starting out in the RP, we have her read his mind like in the movie, but instead of experiencing quick little shots of the rapes, we play out the entire thing. After that, the RP could switch to after he kidnaps her. In the movie, when he takes her to the big bad, she forbids anything to be done to her. In the RP though, we would make it where before he takes her to Mama.........he just goes to town on Anderson, banging her into oblivion.

Now, as you can guess, seeing the movie would certainly help, but it's not a neccessity. The two mind reading scenes could be done by just about anyone, since the scenes are on youtube.

Just, either way, I've got a major craving to play out the super hot Anders getting her hot psychic brains getting fucked out by Kay.

Courtesy bump. I'm not interested in doing this, but I'm more so giving props for wanting to do a scene based off of a damn fine movie. Dredd was TOP NOTCH!!

That it was. When it first came out, I thought it looked pretty good, but nothing that special. Only just recently got it on DVD and damn, that movie was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom