Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Currently seeking a threesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavlov Syndrome

Planetoid
Currently have one, looking for one more.

I've had a recent craving to try playing with more than one partner at the same time. I am proposing a ménage à trois with two individual females. Though this would not be strictly smut-based unless it is the preference of all three parties, I would like to give it a shot. Having good grammar and spelling is a bonus in this case, I enjoy detailed and descriptive posts, the joy of most any writer. At the moment I have a few ideas floating around in my head of what me and my potential three partners could do but nothing that is fully fleshed out enough to write down here. I enjoy collaboration with all to decide on an idea that makes everyone happy. This could be done over threads, private messages, or even instant messenger group conversations. I would also like to point out that this wouldn't be a short-term quickie idea, I would like to create a long-term idea out of this.

If you're interested in filling one of the roles, please drop me a line either on here or in the private messages. I look forward to hearing from someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom