Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Yaoi Rp anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackulwulf

Meteorite
Alright so as the title suggests, I'm looking for people to rp Naruto with me. I'm only into M/M and I don't mind doing almost any Naruto pairing so if you have favs let me know. I favs are Naru/Sasu, Sasu/Naru, Oro/Sasu, Oro/Naru, and Ita/Sasu. Also I only play bottom/uke so you need to be a dom to rp with me and I only want to rp over email. I don't have time to rp over IM's and trying to work around different timezones is always a pain. I am pretty active though, I can do a post a day usually, sometimes more.

I'm into quite a bit with kinks, I am pretty flexible. I just am not into scat, waterworks, vore, and gore. I have a rabbit hole filled out that I can give to those who request it which lists my likes and dislikes more extensively. Some of my fav kinks are bestiality (anthro, feral, shapeshifters, animals have to have human intelligence), incest, and twincest.

We can work on different plots and such though at the moment I'm really craving a Sasu/Naru plot with a AU cross-dressing Naruto. I also do a few other fandoms as well, I'm mostly into Naruto but we can do more then one rp. I also do Harry Potter, though only Drarry really. I may be persuaded to do Snape/Draco though if you come at me with a good plot. I am also familiar with Ouran Host Club and Kingdom Hearts (mostly AU Orgy 13).

I think that's about it for now, if you are interested, have questions or wanna see my rabbit hole then pm me please, thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom