Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

itpaystoplay

Banned
Banished
Hello everyone! Good day or evening to you! I have just recently been reffered here. So I hope to find some awesome partners. As the name suggest I love playing as a slave. Used and abused, beat down and humiliated. I love playing a girl that gets put in the lowest of positions. But I am open to other stories as well. I do not mind a love story. But I do prefer being completely dominated. But it doesn't hurt to ask me. So don't be afraid to throw an idea my way!

I will play nearly anything from an Rp focused on story to the Story focused on smut. I can give you a little fight or be your submissive whore.

Now I would prefer you to send me a PM. Message me on the thread and I might not see it for a while. Send me a PM and I will notice you right away.

Here is my F List: http://www.f-list.net/c/the%20slave. Though my biggest kink is being degraded, I love being put down. If a conquest is made I love there to evidence, a cellphone pic or some evidence that drags the victim down more.

Now here are a few plots I have had in mind! ( Pictures are simply references they don't necessarily reflex the characters appearnce but can. )

The Vampire Hunter's Bad Day

It seemed to be a mission like any other.And Mirabelle Mimieux was no average vampire hunter, at only eighteen years of age Mirabelle had already established herself a reputation amongst vampires and their hunters. There were few vampires who had met her and lived to tell about it. But then again the highest level of vampire she had ever encountered was a B class or lower, but still her numbers were something to be talked about, especially with how rapidly her strength and hunting prowess grew.

But there was something different this time. The mission felt weird but regardless to it being a trap Mirabelle would still go as long as there were Vampires to be slain. But her instincts would prove correct when they sprung their trap, but their sheer numbers had proven to be to much each for the aspiring young huntress. And as the darkness over took her she was sure she would die. She was completely taken aback when she woke up on a stage of an auction house. The young huntress had been drugged and chained, and now she was the main attraction of the night. She was to be sold to the highest bidder, but she couldnt even imagine what she would soon be going through.

The Merchant's Daughter.

A war ravaged the lands, and while many suffered from starvation and grew poor in their attempts to keep their families fed and sheltered, often leaving all their worldly possessions behind as they traveled to get away. There was one family that was not going hungry, intact they were making money off the war. Walter Van Shroder was a brilliant merchant, and was selling weapons to both sides and making an abundance of money.

And as the war raged on more and more wares were ordered, and eventually the man could not keep up with the deliveries by himself and he didn't trust his employees enough to send them alone. So he decided to send his daughter one way while he went the other. Leaving his daughter with the best protection money could buy .

Plot A: While taking the merchandise across the border Vivian Shroder's caravan is attacked by bandits, and they are easily overwhelmed. And not do they only take the merchandise they take Vivian along with them.

Plot B: One of the Lord's of the warring lands learn of the Shroder's scheme and decides to get revenge by kidnapping the merchant but instead finds his daughter in his place. And decides to teach the man a lesson in a different way.

A Family Affair

Plot A: Sisters Melody and Ashley have decided to travel the world together. What wouldn't be fun about that? Getting to see the world, going to parties, getting drunk, doing drugs ,having sex with hot foreign guys? What wouldn't be to love ? But when they meet the right guy it all seems like it is going great! But they don't see what is wrong until it is to late. Was he just baiting them? Now the girls have found themselves locked up and more than likely on the market as sex slaves.

Plot B: Mimi was only fifteen when she had Cassandra and for the next eighteen years she didn't exactly win mother of the year. But Cassandra didn't turn out that bad. She did well in school, got a job early, learned not to act like her mother. But she wasn't quite able to get out of her mothers house yet. And she was use to coming home and finding her mom with a new boyfriend.

But this time when Cassa came home her mom's new boyfriend wasn't a typical loser type. This guy was different, who thought himself some biker badass. And finding her mother already in an alcohic stupor she was already an easy target. But the man wasn't satisfied with just one, he wanted Cassandra as well.

He could force them into submission, or maybe a little wager that would make Cassa bet her freedom, or maybe they all just sit down for a drink and one thing leads to another? Can go many sexy ways! ( Mimi is the mother so she is not fifteen. Had to explain that a couple times now. She had Cassandra at fifteen. )

Babysitter Slavery ( Of course abiding by age limit rules of the site. )

Option A: All Lauren wanted to do was have an amazing spring break, she didn't have any home work or projects to take care of all she would have to do is relax and have fun! But when she was picked up by a stranger rather forcefully and taken to a mansion she could only expect the worst.

When she arrived she met the head of the family, the head of a drug cartel who was looking for a babysitter for his son. And his son had picked her randomly out of a crowd. With little to no choice she was now the boys babysitter and she was expected to take care of his every want and need. And when you're a young college hottie taking care of a young virgin teen his needs can be a bit demanding.

Option B?! The Sitted strikes back: When Amy was given the choice between babysitting for her neighbor's kid or getting grounded she obviously chose babysitting despite having plans to go out with her friends tonight.

So being pissed off she feeds the kid and sends him to bed early. While she begins to surf the web or watch TV, doing something that could obviously get her in trouble and allow the boy to black mail her, or possibly hynotism? Allowing him to get revenge.

Set Up

Alice has always been perfect, or at least seen that way from others perspective. Cute, smart, popular, innocent . She had never even been with a guy as she was "saving herself". This really put off her friend Jen, who always thought Alice acted like she was better than slutty Jenny. Though not the case, you can't fix crazy. So Jen decides to set something up and teach Alice and lesson!

Talking Alice into going with her to a party, Jen slowly begins to integrate the innocent Alice's drink with alcohol or something to loosen up the usual uptight girl. Having it already set up with a known guy( or guys) with a reputation for making good girls go bad. And while Alice resists at first it doesn't take long for the play boy(s) to get the girl to change her mind as they do things she has never experienced. All while Jen stands back recording the endeavor on her cell.

After the weekend is over and everything returns to normal Alice may or may not remember some of the events that transpired, chalking them up to a drunken dream after she woke up hung over at Jen's house. But when she gets starting treated differently, she can easily tell something is up when she is treated like the school slut.

Bump! Sorry about anyone I disappeared on. Things came up IRL! But anyone who wants to continued I am game! Cause I am back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom