Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term RP with plot and smut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Aria

Moon
REQUESTING MALES. So my ideas are this:

1) A man involved in assassinations is tasked with finding a new tactic to make some of the assassinations go smoother. He meets a young woman and asks her to help him. Little does she know that his plan is to make her an assassin- but her tactic will be to seduce then kill, making for a cleaner assassination. However, she knows nothing of fighting or seducing, leaving him to teach her the ways of the assassin as well as the ways in bed. (This is where RP will start). She's training to assassinate a mobster notorious for being a womanizer. He sees her one day on a street and decides to stop at nothing to have her. Will he steal her away or will she and her partner be successful-- both in their job and in their relationship?

Rules:
1) This seems like it's a heavy plot based RP but it'll be about a 50% to 50% of plot and smut. This means be involved!! I ask that you take care of te second male character when called for, and I'll do most of the plot building and moving.
2) Have fun!
3) I don't care for long lengths, I just need a paragraph or two. With proper spelling and grammar, please.
4) I won't be playing a character under 17
5) I prefer the main male character to be within 24-30 and the other to be in late 30s or early 40s

2) In an experimental college, a band of psychologists decides to pair up male and female roommates-- but they are complete opposites. The go to the same classes together, and also have various other sexual classes as a way to learn to "communicate" with one another. The goal for them is to be the longest lasting matchup.

(This RP is more free in which direction the plot will go and will probably start out sort of slow but really pick up later. In this one there will be less plot building and more smut but both if us will have to play second characters at some point (though not often).)

Rules:
1) I won't play anyone under 17
2) Be creative. Because this is more free reign, it also calls for more creativity.
3) a paragraph or two with proper spelling an grammar keeps me happy!

My favorites:
-Dirty Talk
-Oral (giving and receiving)
-a LITTLE orgasm denial
-Light bondage
-A little rough fuckery

Indifferent:
-Anal
-Toys
-Rape
-Multiple partners

Dislikes:
-Extreme BDSM
-urination
-defecation
-exploit gore
-harmful sexual acts (choking and the like)

Please PM me if you're interested!

I have someone for the first plot! As that will be my third serious RP, I probably won't be doing the second plot right now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom