Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dark House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobei

Dust
Welcome!

I was wondering when you'd pop in!

This is an open RP. Follow the TOS to the forum, plus please no harrasment, or spamming! I'm not going to yell at you for being a tad illiterate, as I sometimes am.

---You've been on a journey. Whether it be across the universe, or next door, or just across the valley, or country.

Only the sun will light this land, this lake, and plain. A woody forest surrounding this quiet, and calm residence. Only the sky and trees will lead you here, as tall hills encase the vast stretch of plain the house resides upon. A trail from the forest will lead you here, a roof you shall see from the skies, kept company by the nearby dock at the lake.

A lantern glows in the window, welcoming visitors. It is accompanied by a white cat, small, and frail.

As you come across the entrance, the door will creak open, a warm wind inviting you in. The cat leaps across in front of you, dissapearing into the shadows. Stepping forward across the threshold, your foot seems to encounter solid stone. A vast staircase climbs downward, and into the belly of a mansion, shrouded in darkness, and curiosity. Three of the permanent occupants that live here will arrive shortly. The fourth is awaiting inside.

Climbing downward, you come across a maze of tunnel work, leading to open rooms, and further staircases. Some even, leading upward. Most of the furnishings are handmade, of wood, silk, cotton, and steel. The walls are dug out of the very earth, laid with stone. Raw entrances join to a makeshift door, which leads to a fully furnished room. You may take this one, or continute on to find another place of residence if you wish. Upward will lead you to a grand hallway, leading on to the main furnishings of the residence. Windows allow you to see the plain, as the rooms are set inside the hillside itself. From afar, this land looks barren, a small shack it's only company.

If you wish to venture on throughout the mansion, you may. Spirits are available, to anyone who pleases. If you wish to set up camp here, please feel free to add rooms, or events to the main post. (Just let me know if you need certain comforts, like a sparring room, or whichever. I can update the post with new additions later.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom