Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come on & Play With Me (MxF) Abandoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdi

Planetoid
Hey! I'm birdi. I know it's a bit annoying, but I prefer pms over threads. I can do emails too, and I find them easier with my new email. I'm semi literate and I can get in a decently sized paragraph, but at most you'll see atleast two meaty rps with about six or seven lines. Not too often though, sorry. I hope you get atleast a small paragraph of three lines, not sentences, lines.

Alrighty then, I've got a few things to say. I prefer realistic pictures,a nd most of my character pictures come form jail bait gallery. :3

Anyways, so here is my plot ideas, and then some couplings. Feel free to edit a few here and there :3 my character is to the right side, yours is the left.

You're My Gold ( thief x princess )
A young princess, of modern or older times is riding out in the forest on her own, heading out to a different land. Her horse is spooked, or is taken by the reigns, by a thief, or a few thieves. They see she's alone in unarmed, and take this to their advantages. ( gangbang is welcomed, but not needed )

( 1/2 )

My Heaven ( 2-3 ordinary guys x 1 cheerleader/dancer )
It's a guys fantasy. Maybe the guys were out on a vacation, and stopped at a luxurious hotel, or are business men, up to you. Anything is fine with me in that area. So, the girls are cheerleaders/dancers and are having a meet or are practicing in the hotel, and a 1-2 catch the guys' eyes. ( this can go any way, but ganbang is preferred for this. Huge craving )
( 1/2 )

A little rock & roll ( rock boy/city boy x country girl )
She's innocent, and a country girl. Not quite sweet, but she's still a virgin. He, on the other hand is a rocker and is in a small town to be with the family after a death, or to help out. He sees her and decides to get a better look. Fire on ice, two different types, how will this go down? ( incest, or normal strangers, up to you.)

( 1/2 )

Disney x Disney characters ( 0/2 )
Knight/Princess x Thief (abducted the theif)( 1/3 ) ***
Hades x Deity ( 0/2 )
Hades x Goddess ( 1/5 )( craving!) ***
Stranger x Boxer ( 0/2 )
Swim Coach x Swimmer ( 0/3 )
Pool Boy x Rich Man's Daughter ( 1/3 ) ***
Pirate x Mermaid ( 1/5 )
Pirate x Pirate ( 1/2 )
Animal (pm for details) x Human/Rider ( 0/2 )
Superhero x Supervillain ( 1/2 )
Dragon Rider x Dragon ( 0/2 ) ***
God x Goddess ( greek, roman, norse, egyptian ) ( 0/3 )
Werewolf x Knight ( 0/2 ) **
Any Avenger (except Nick) x Natasha or OC ( 1/2 ) *********

more info! haha, fun, i know. i never really type like this, this is just for a forum. okay, this is boring. This is a bit easier to get used to for me. Hehe :3 Anyways, depending on the rp, I like both just-for-fucks kind of rp and romance and chemistry kind of rp <- preferred

extra info - ( X/Y ) is how many slots I have open to rp that. The more Y's the better chance you will have of rping it with me :3 X is how many is in use

currently, i'd much rather rp by emails than anything. pm is fine with me, just no threads. despite keeping up with them, i do not like others to see my kind of writing. i'm a bit self conscious about it. also, fun fact about mua, i'm a virgin. so if something seems out of place, that is most likely to be why, not always though. Do not be creeped out, deary.

I'm working on an Rabit-Hole right now, so please be patient for my yes'/nos'
PM me if interested! Okay, again, extra news. I have three 'characters'. My normals, and then two personalities. I'm working on a third and fourth as of this moment, so yeah. Right now I have a rough-lover/bitchy girl, and a temptress.​

alrighty, just a quick side note: lately, I've been in the mood for gangbangs and bondage. big time on gangbang... huh. Anyways, if you like these things and rp males, please pm me about it!​

RE: Songs Of Birdi ( MxF - FxF )

Bumpery! If you do the Pirate x Mermaid or Hades x Goddess, I will love you forever, or atleast be your new found best bud.​

RE: Songs Of Birdi ( MxF ) craving bondage

My dirty little secret... stupid song stuck in my head :(

RE: Come on & Play With Me (MxF) Avenger Crave!!!

Hey there! Might either be re-vamping this or dumping it altogether and starting a new one :3 but a friendly bump is here to help get some views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom