Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What I'm looking for (Originals and Naruto/Harry Potter Fandoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentacle_Lover

Supernova
Hi all,

Basically, I'm looking for roleplays involving Futanari, Tentacle and/or Oviposition at the moment. Would also love things like transformation, lots of cum and cum inflation to be involved.
If you'd like to discuss something, please drop me a PM. If you reply here I may miss it and there might be a delay in replying.
PS - I only play the tentacle victim, not the tentacle monster.
In particular looking for roleplays with characters from the Naruto and Harry Potter universes.

Craving of the Moment - Futa x Male - I'm really craving a Futa x Male roleplay at the moment, preferably in a High School setting. I can play either role, but would prefer being the slightly more submissive of the two.

Naruto Pairings
Just to say, these aren't the only pairings I'm willing to do, these are just some particular favourites,

Naruto x Sakura
Naruto x Temari
Naruto x Hanabi
Hinata x Hiashi
Hanabi x Hiashi
Naruto x Neji
Sakura x Ino (At least one of them futa)
Hinata x Hanabi (At least one of them futa)
Naruto x Ino

I'm also interested in playing Sasuke as he puts together a harem of girls to start impregnating them to rebuild his clan.

Harry Potter pairings
Again, these aren't the only ones, just some favourites,

Ron x Ginny
Draco x Ginny
Ginny x Hermione (At least one of them futa)
Harry x Lily
Snape x Ginny
Harry x Snape

Also more than willing to do canon x OC roleplays in both of the above, but do prefer at least one character to be a canon.

Other Ideas
This is basically stuff I've got ideas for,

Hyper Macro - Now this one might sound a tad weird but bear with me. Basically, I'm kinda craving something involving what I call 'Hyper Macro' at the moment. What do I mean by Hyper Macro? Well basically, what I mean is normal sized people (so like the 5 to 7 feet tall kinda range), but with sexual organs that, for some reason, are or become absolutely enormous.
By enormous, I'm talking cocks that can be measured in meters/kilometers/miles (and semen volumes that could fill large lakes or small oceans) and stretching out the recipient accordingly, and/or breasts as big as houses/office buildings/skyscrapers.
I don't expect much interest in this, but if maybe it's something you've done or might be willing to try, let me know. It's not something I've done either, but it's just something that I'm craving for some odd reason.
Can be done with Original characters or fandom ones from the series above.

My F-List
If you don't see something, don't be afraid to ask about it.

Another PS - I only roleplay in threads, not PM, IM or E-mail.

Fulicious said:
Gothicjedi666 said:
Will you do Harry - Hermione?
Did you have anything in particular in mind? I might be interested, but not if it's pretty much vanilla sex between them.

I was thinking Harry going dark and Hermione being dragged down by him. Submissive Hermione and Dom Harry. Needs a bit of a plot but I'm sure we can come with something Hermione can get pregnant at school to give it some drama.

Gothicjedi666 said:
So that's a no then?
Sorry, missed your reply. Should've said it's better to PM me to plan things out.
It sounds interesting, can you send me a PM with perhaps what other kinks/settings/scenarios you might have in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom