Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-Fandoms! [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilaughatmyself

Supernova
Hello there! I'm ilaughatmyself, but a person such as yourself can refer to me as Laugh if he/she wishes. You may have happened to stumble upon my Fandoms request thread. I wasn't getting too many hits from it, so, in light of this, this thread is for normal pairings and the like.

First and foremost, I'd like to state this: Unless you have earned my trust, no FxF, or Fu/Fu. I will never, ever do MxM. EVER!

Okay, now with that out of the way, let's get some kinks and pairings in, shall we?

My RP preferences:

-I have no preference in smut or plot driven RPs. The amount of smut and plot in parenthesis next to the plots given are only suggestions. So, send me anything! (Although, as of late, I am craving smuttier RPs...)

-I do not care how long your posts are. Heck, they can be one liners. Just give me some slightly decent English and grammar (unless said language is not your given language), and we're good to go!

-Please...don't step over your boundaries. Never. The 'No' kinks in my Rabbit Hole are listed as such for a reason.

-NO non-con, abuse, sadism, etc. This is for personal reasons.

-Let me know if you find an RP getting stale or boring. I have been known to adjust to a new style of RP rather quickly.

-I like to have conversations. If I message you and that isn't your thing, let me know. :)

-MY FANDOMS ARE IN MY OTHER REQUEST THREAD! I shall bump it daily as I shall with this one so you can see it.

-Have a bit of fun with this! It is the purpose of RP after all! :)

Pairings:
(My role is always first. An asterisk [*] means I am craving it. Strike-through [this] means I am no longer accepting requests for the pairing or plot.)

*Soldier/Soldier
*Human/Elf
Returned Soldier/Friend
*Teacher/Student
Vampire/Victim
Vampire/Hunter
*Vampire/Vampire
Elf/Consort
Elf/Royalty
Royalty/Elf
Ninja/Ninja
Assassin/Victim
*Assassin/Assassin
Soldier/Prisoner
SUGGESTIONS!

Plots:

Assassin/Assassin Plot (Story Driven)

War. Wasn't it such a pointless thing? People kill each other over trivial matters such as oil and money, only to have the victor take it all for granted until another country snaps or retaliates to the powerful political state. There are the open wars that you hear about in any history class: World Wars, the Vietnam War.

Then, there are the secret wars. The wars which will never be written in any history book. The ones which we fight as a society. And, in a long stretch, the ones which killers are social heroes. This is a story of two assassins, raised in opposing clans with opposing morals, being forced to cooperate to fight a larger, much more terrifying enemy: extermination of their kind.
---
Vampire/Vampire Plot (Half and Half)

There are three clans. Three very different clans who are fighting and killing for power. The first are the Order of Blood. They believe the kindred (what they call vampires) are made to be ordered around, made to have laws and boundaries. The next is the Anarchists. They rebel against the Order with utmost rage, feeling their kind was made to be free roaming and every man for himself.

Then, there are those who are neutral, constantly being pulled from either side, and each extreme pulling members from this pool. Aventi Paravinci showed a particular talent in stealth and vampirism that made both sides want him with them. They send two feminine vampires to persuade him to come to their side.

(You'd play two characters, but only ever one at a time.)
---
Patient/Counslor idea

For this one, I have more of a description of what I want rather than a plot. So, I am a suicidal 18 year old who is out of the house, away from my parents. You'd be the counselor the hospital forces onto me after paramedics find me out cold on the carpet of my apartment. What I want is to track it from the very first session. Maybe a relationship develops. Maybe you trick me into having sex with you. I'll give top priority to those willing to do something extra: a little sort of "log" at the end of every session.
---
Soldier/Prisoner (Half-and-Half)

The War of Ages. It has spanned for three generations and is still going strong. Prisoners of war had been born and had died in their bars, and the soldiers had died on-duty guarding them. Every prisoner had their own guard, and that is where our story begins.

One soldier, Prestome, had always been the one that the prisoners were lucky to receive. Where most guards beat and mocked their prisoner, Prestome talked and conversed with his. He found everyone to be human, and even though the prisoners got here from misdeeds, he still felt that they needed someone to talk to at least.

What happens when one prisoner happens to fall for him, and lets him know?

(Bonus points if the prisoner is an elf. Fantasy setting.)

---
To be sure you read all of this, send me a PM the name of your favorite song in the subject line, artist included! (Or, if you prefer, end your post in the same fashion.)

I look forward to hearing from you!

I am currently open to requests.

RE: My Non-Fandom Requests! [MxF]

Update!

-Added a plot. Yay!

-Made the method of showing interest much, much easier on you guys. :D

RE: My Non-Fandom Requests! [MxF]

Hey I'm interested in role-playing with you but not many of your pairings that are listed peak my interest so was curious if there are any other pairings or cravings you'd like to do? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom