What does the person above you remind you of?

White mage? I'm wearing blue and you say I'm a white mage??? I'm a red mage who mastered the arts of using white and black magic! I'm a battle-mage for gods sake!

Back to the topic after that little rant:

A sexy looking woman who could my next mistress.

Someone who is so obsessed with learning her magic that she didn't even bother picking out something to wear over herself besides what looks to be a flimsy chest plate - unless charm is part of her magic. But then again, charm is inherent and need not magic bar illusion to create a level of attraction, although if that is how her charm works, she need not wear revealing chest plate because she can just use magic.

And come on, all blue? At least put some pale gold in there or something.

I'm surprised she isn't a blue mage, although those are a pain to work with.

But on the thread's topic: Something that I keep being told I should see but have not. Or a prince, possibly both.

I can use blue magic too, I'm an allrounder. and for my clothes...that was the best picture of a sorceress I could find on google.

A gorgeous, sexy and beautiful redhead.

Autumn leaves. You need to be jumped on like a pile of autumn leaves, except you're not leaves, but that doesn't make it less okay - for me at least.

((Because that pose and face just say it to me. I am sorry if it offends.)

Let's see, if not mistress, let's go with the host of a classy, if slightly naughty, party. That should be a bit better :p

A mage who wants a hug.... as soon as she turns off the fire. (Those arms are almost in the right position, I'll go with it.)

The aftermath which is tangled hair with leaves. Or probably some maiden who wants to be picked up, and have her mess of a hair fixed.

What if I prefer someone setting a fire.

Someone who would fit right in along side a fighter, rogue, and cleric.

A Degas oil painting.

[img=300x200]http://www.daydaypaint.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Ballet-Oil-Paintings-Dancer-Onstage-with-a-Bouquet-by-Edgar-Degas.jpg[/img]

Ok. Maybe it's just me.

No I can see it, that's neat.

Someone who might need a bigger outfit. Or a much smaller one. ;)

Someone who's going to need a lot of hair brushing after rolling around in the woods like that.

Those are some impressive locks.

Back
Top Bottom