What does the person above you remind you of?

I know about steampunk, but I'm trying to create a tornado by combining cold with heat and then freezing it while it is still boiling hot. I mean, when I can combine air and earth into a into an axe-hammer made out of wind and stone that can cut through steel with one blunt swing and crush boulders into pieces with the blade, then I should be able to combine fire with water/ice. And if you think that sounds impressive, then wait till I try to combine dariness with light...or rubber with lightning.

You look like a really cool guy (is that Jack Frost from the movie Epic?).

That goes back a long way, to the original four scientific elements (for the time) of earth, air, fire (remember the Phlogiston Theory?) and water. Five hundred years ago, your ideas would have made you an esteemed scientific thinker! Your speculations about the combination of physical opposites are intriguing, to say the least!

The image came from deviantArt.com; I can't recall its former title or who did it.

Compliments will get you everywhere!

Who needs logic when you have magic?

I'm allways trying to create new spells just for fun and to test my magical abilities, but I'm doing it mostly for fun.

It's not flattery, it's the truth.

Back
Top Bottom