What does the person above you remind you of?

Your getting real tired of seeing this avatar I bet.

Yours however is refreshingly.......no he still reminds me of a smug prince

Aww thanks ^ ^

I also see a bit of hardship though. May be up to mischief but something about the picture makes me feel like he has seen things. A lot of things and experiences that not many others have.

I have always liked this Fennec Fox, from when Z.K. first showed up in these spaces. She looks very sexy, and inquisitive in a feminine way. Obviously, no tidbit of gossip is safe within miles and miles....

Windswept and interesting.

Zero_Kyrael said:
Aww thanks ^ ^

I also see a bit of hardship though. May be up to mischief but something about the picture makes me feel like he has seen things. A lot of things and experiences that not many others have.

Yeah he is the main character on a show called Hell on Wheels, he has been through plenty!

I now think there is a show called Hell on Wheels I need to Google. The character portrait looks like he is expressing so much.

XXtraPrince said:
I have always liked this Fennec Fox, from when Z.K. first showed up in these spaces. She looks very sexy, and inquisitive in a feminine way. Obviously, no tidbit of gossip is safe within miles and miles....

eeeeep Tidbit of gossip *panics* I'm not sure if that means gossip about me or I gossip to much?!
But thank you ^ ^ it very nice to hear nice things now and again.

The harsh rough and tough character that seems very abrasive, but really is just trying to keep you alive and had trouble ever expressing his affection to anyone even those he loves.

A pretty fox named

tumblr_m8njs0uCIW1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

(Love the Vixie Gif!!!!!)

Some one with lots of confidence and personality. Really I am who I am kind of person.

Commented a lot on the above avatar, so something new to say.... the ears remind me of the Sydney Opera House.

Back
Top Bottom