Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just visualize a big sign reading "Come On In! Free Cookies!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty then. Welcome to the thread. Confetti cue. Cookies come towards the end.

I've felt a bit stuck on ideas lately so I will attempt to just randomly toss out things that come to mind here. Hopefully, some of you will feel the urge to PM me and we can discuss something to do thus saving me.

Newly minted, as accurate as can be, Polar's F-List.

http://www.f-list.net/c/polaropposite

I was going to write it all out but I caved and followed the trend of making the list, enjoy.

Now that my interests and no no's are pointed out, some of my favorite types of rp's include...

• Incest between a brother and sister.
  • Naruto Universe.
  • Harry Potter Universe.
  • Mutants a la X-Men and so on.

All of which are set characters or originals, I'm not picky. There's a lot more as well, but my mind refuses to let me think them all up. If there's something you like, any anime or books or movies, ask about them and I'll tell if I share the interest or not. Can't hurt to ask. My preferred method of rp is PM, threads make me a bit uncomfortable and I never received any replies to the email ones I've started in the past.

I suppose that's all for now. I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to some awesome rp's.

Oh, and the cookies, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom