Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Carry On My Wayward Son..." - Supernatural ideas and pics inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
supernaturalheader.jpg

Hey there! Do you like the show Supernatural? Do you often wonder what it would be like to be a hunter fighting monsters and saving people's lives? Have you ever watched the show and just really had the urge to shove an angel or a demon down a set of stairs? Then you've come to the right idea thread! Welcome!

So, I don't actually want to play with any canon characters from the series. Mostly, I want to play with original characters in the Supernatural universe where hunters and demons and monsters exist the way they do in the series. It would probably be best if you have at least watched the first season of the show to be familiar with the lore of the creatures and how the hunter community works. I have a few ideas/cravings but I'm certainly open to suggestions if you're familiar with the series. Looking for both men and women to play with and any of the story ideas below can be adjusted to fit male and female roles. I only role-play in threads.

MC = my character
YC = your character

I. The Soulbonded

demon01_zps6cb46bce.jpg
demon02_zps793d2ce9.jpg
hunter03_zps5dcf63ef.jpg

YC is a demon/monster princess/royalty and the monsters are planning something big and destructive for humanity. YC doesn't want whatever's going to happen to happen but none of the hunters who could help will listen. Until YC meets MC, a hunter of fairly notable skill. But trust doesn't come easy and to ward off any double cross, MC casts a spell that binds our souls together. This story follows our characters as we try to deal with these trust issues while searching for a way to stop whatever these monsters are planning. You can play your character however you want: actually altruistic and sympathetic to humanity, or manipulative and deceptive with your own motivations and stake in what's happening. Also, you can make your character whatever type of monster/creature you want. A demon, something that's been on the show before or an entirely new breed that the hunting community hasn't faced yet.

II. No Turning Back

hunter02_zps8479fe8a.jpg

YC is a civilian, working and living in a regular city with a normal life and a normal job. You're on the right track and everything is going great, except, your boyfriend is acting strangely lately. Lots of tiny changes in behavior that make you think something is wrong. And frequent trips out in the middle of the night or disappearing on his lunch breaks, it all has YC thinking that he might be cheating. So you follow him one night to find out the truth and confront him, but what you burst in on is not a love affair but a monster, in your lover's body, feeding on the corpse of a dead woman. Just when it looks like you might become dessert, MC, a hunter that's been tracking this monster for a while, rushes in and kills the boyfriend. After that, torn by grief and unable to unsee what you have witnessed, YC decides to join me, wanting to become a hunter too.

III. Infected

hunter05_zps7e69608d.jpg
infection02_zps26522395.png

It's the civilian life for YC again, starting out as a normal person, blissfully unaware of the supernatural world. Then something happens, you get attacked by a creature and almost made into it's meal before MC, a hunter, shows up to save you. Your injuries are severe but a short stint in the hospital and you're good as new. MC hasn't left town though and checks on you frequently, making sure you're okay. At first, it's reassuring, that he cares. But once you leave the hospital and he still visits, you start to grow worried and even unsettled. Then, one day, YC starts to change, your body going through a transformation and strange urges and feeding habits start to fill you. Then MC is there, sadness and resignation in his eyes, almost as if he expected this to happen. As he decides to land the lethal shot and put you out of your misery but something stops him and YC convinces him to let you live. He then decides the only way to keep YC from hurting others is to take you under his wing and teach you to become a hunter. The story follows our characters as YC grapples with what you've become, even as you learn how to use your newfound powers/strengths for good, helping people and saving lives. Completely up to you what transformations YC goes through.

IV. Rebellious Children

demon03_zpsaa49bee5.png
hunter04_zps4ae1a7bc.jpg

MC is a hotheaded and arrogant monster who's fed up with the rules he's forced to live by. All the older monsters try to tell him what to do, how to behave, what to eat. Sometimes, MC doesn't want to just dig in and slaughter some helpless human girl; sometimes, it'd be nice to talk first. But it's not allowed - "don't play with your food". Fuck that shit. What if she wasn't food, then, hm? Going for the ultimate rebellion, not only does MC outcast himself from his brethren but to top it all off and just spite his family, he decides to help the humans by becoming a monster hunter himself. Then, while hunting, he meets YC, another, different breed of monster, and instead of killing you, he convinces you to join him and become a hunter too - because "fuck parents trying to control our lives!" Witty, morbid shenanigans abound as our "monster hunters" try to learn about human hearts and strive to do good for people but as they are wont to do with the ignorant and foolish, accidents happen and mistakes are constantly made. Our hearts are in the right place though... that is until our monster natures begin to rear their ugly heads and the temptation of eating those we save begins to battle with our altruistic intentions. Then it's not our parents we have to fight anymore but the darkness that exists within our characters' selves.

List of Supernatural monsters:
(links to wiki entries for more info as some of these creatures have lore based specifically on the canon of the show, somewhat different in how they may be portrayed elsewhere. Please make note of these creatures powers and weaknesses, although they have terrifying appearances in monster form, a lot of them can shapeshift to look more human.

The choices of monsters we can encounter/play as are not limited to this list but it's there to give you ideas, based on stuff the show has already covered)

Arachne
Changeling
Crocotta
Djinn
Ghoul
Kitsune
Lamia
Rakshasa
Rugaru
Shapeshifter
Siren
Skinwalker
Vampire
Vetala
Werewolf
Wraith
------------

If none of that interests you, just come to me with a character or a story idea and we'll see where we end up, eh?

RE: Looking for Supernatural Rp MxM, MxF

Major update in this thread.

((I sent you a PM regarding the Hunter Companions one!))

Lavi Bookman said:
((I sent you a PM regarding the Hunter Companions one!))

Yep! I got ya, bro!

RE: Supernatural Rp MxM, MxF - Updated

Updated this and added a few new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom