Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a playmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrex

Planetoid
Hello Lovely people. I am probably not going to write too much here. I am like to write. I've been on here for a little bit, but only as a lurker. However I'd like to have some fun and write with some other people, instead of just reading what is already posted here.

I am not really going to list a lot of my kinks, because I am pretty much into anything. Even if I'm not, I'd like to get of of my comfort zone and try new things out. I would really like it if someone gave me an idea of what they like/want and what they are craving, but I've also made a short list of ideas.

Incest/best friend/roomates/teacherxstudent/ect
There are a lot of ways these can go so I'm not going to try to write a lot of plot ideas down. I would like these characters to either start out just messing around and it evolves into actually feelings between the two characters, or that the characters participate in some sexual teasing/flirting and which leads to the characters going all the way. An idea of the latter idea would be an older brother and younger sister teasing each other, until it becomes awkward and the two sibblings should stop, but the older brother doesn't want to stop.

Little Red Riding hood.
This one is simple, and could go two ways.
1) Simple "rape" scene. Unsuspecting girl wanders in the wood and meets a werewolf that has no problems taking advantage of this new prey. She can be an innocent girl or a virgin sacrifice,ect. Whatever lets me play the dominant role.
2) A not so innocient girl tempts the werewolf that's in the woods, and he must have her.

Siblings
Basically any sibling Rp is fine with me. I can play an older brother that is nice and love with his sister, or a naughty bother that dominates her as often as possible. In both cases she can either be an innocient or not so innocient girl. I also am craving a rp that would have two step/half siblings that are just getting to know each other.

Temptation(craving)
Any idea that deal with temptation is fine with me. Temptation at work,school,rival super natural creatures, anything is fine with me. I also dont have a preference as too who plays the suducer. I would love it though if both members did a healty amount of pursuing. If you have a pairing you like, I can make a temptation plot story out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom