Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunger Games- Rise of the Districts

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Alright if it isn't obvious I am a huge fan of the Hunger Games and think Suzanne Collins is an amazing author. What I want to do is create a group role-play that revolves around the Hunger Games but with my own twist. The year is 2125 and the 100th annual Hunger Games is about to take place and the games this year will be under Quarter Quell rules meaning the capitol will be throwing in a nice little twist to the games. This year the twist is that instead of two tributes being selected by each district there will be six, 3 boys and 3 girls. These tributes will not be working against each other but on teams, if any member of the teams are killed then they can no longer band together to protect each other there can only be one victor unless a districts full team is still standing in the end.

Rules
1. Characters played by actual players are not to be killed off unless given permission.

2. No means no, please respect other players boundaries if someone doesn't like something DO NOT force it on them.

3. Ages of the characters must abide by BMR's rules meaning 15 and older.

4. Respect each other, this means no trolling, no harassing, and we all should work together and have fun.

There will be a full set of rules coming if I get enough interest on this.

The Capitol-

The Capitol of Panem is a technologically advanced, utopian city where the nation's most wealthy and powerful reside. The Capitol is also the colloquial name for the ruling government of Panem. As the seat of power in Panem, the nation's thirteen districts are ruled from this city, and the Hunger Games are organized and celebrated in it.

The Districts
District 1- District 1 is one of the thirteen districts of Panem. Its industry is making luxury items for the Capitol. Due to the nature of its industry, it's considered the wealthiest district, the only other wealthier area being the Capitol itself. It is a Career District. Little else is known about this district.

District 2-District 2's seal depicts a block of stone and carving tools. The district's public presentation is that of stone quarries, but it also manufactures weaponry, makes trains, and supplies Peacekeepers. The main military complex in the district is known as The Nut. Citizens of District 2 are sometimes called "the pets" of the Capitol. They are the biggest supporters of the Capitol and therefore are pampered and given many extra conveniences.

District 3-District 3's primary industry is general electronics of many types, though it is known for also making various mechanical products such as automobiles and firearms. Their tributes are skilled with electronics.

District 4-District 4's industry is fishing, thus most residents have experience using nets and tridents, making fishhooks from scratch, swimming, and identifying edible sea life. It is considered a Career district.

District 5-District 5's industry is power.

District 6-District 6's industry is transportation. In the 75th Hunger Games, two of the past winners ended up becoming morphling addicts which may suggest a high use in this drug. Little else is known about District 6.

District 7-District 7's industry is lumber and many of its residents have experience with hatchets, axes, saws, and other tree cutting tools.

District 8-District 8's industry is the production of textiles, and they have at least one factory that is primarily used for making Peacekeeper uniforms.

District 9-District 9 is the least heard about District. District 9's industry is grain. Little is known about this district, just that there are lots of farmland for grain.

District 10-Livestock is District 10's industry. Not much is known about this district, but some known information is that its marriage rituals are similar to that of District 4's.

District 11-District 11's industry is agriculture - orchards and fields of grain and cotton surround the district. Almost everything grown is shipped directly to the Capitol. It is one of the poorest districts in Panem, second only to District 12. In addition, it is also one of the districts where the Peacekeepers are the strictest. Ironically, this directly results in its residents generally being malnourished and underfed despite its focus on agriculture.

District 12-District 12 is located somewhere near what was the Appalachian mountains. Its main industry is coal mining. The district has the distinction of being one of the poorest districts, if not the outright poorest, in all of Panem.

District 13-District 13 was one of the thirteen districts of Panem. Its industry was nuclear weapons. It was supposedly obliterated during the Dark Days as a warning to the other twelve districts of the Capitol's might. The district is now said to be uninhabitable, the ruins supposedly still smoldering from the toxic bombs dropped upon it.
The Capitol, after the Dark Days, lead Panem's population to widely believe that the official, main industry of District 13 was graphite mining. However, this was a cover for the truth: nuclear technology research and development, including weapons.

Characters Needed
-Tributes
-Peacekeepers
-Capitol Residents
-District Residents
-Stylists
-Gamemakers
-Trainers
-Mentors

The Arena
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5

Note that this group will be loosely based off of the books so anyone can join whether they have read the books or not I am open to anyone joining and if anyone needs some help with anything let me know and I will be more then willing to explain things.

I would be interested in this possibly... is the idea to play all six charries from that district??

::EDIT::
Instead of adding a new post to this I will just respond here... makes it cleaner!
Thank you for the information, it eases my mind.

I am also STILL interested, thanks!

No players can have multiple characters but they don't all have to be from the same district in fact I think it'd be pretty cool if some people were from the same district as others :)

Back
Top Bottom