A Drow in the Tir (A Shadowrun-esque rp for me and Nancy)

Dimitra walks around the slave cells before the auction looking the Utes over to find someone who sparks her intrest. Mostly Humans and Humans are dull in Dimitra's experience. She prefers the more exotic. Being a Dragon Shaman/Adept she is exotic her self. Being a Drow amongst the Base Nobilis stock also makes her exotic.

49972.jpg

OOC:just replace the spider motif with dragon motif and the hair is redder.

Natu Running Deer shivered naked in the cold. How she got here was unclear. As was where HERE was. She had been walking the streets of her small city, getting to know the local spirits when paing exploded in her head. Now she was in a strange place with sex exposed to the world. She was lithe, small breasted and tall. Amber eyes and silver hair rounded out her fine features. She was half ute and half Sidhe. But more exotic was the large penis hanging between her legs with her womanhood.

Dimitra looked and stared at the cock. "Slave come closer to the cell edge. I want a closer look at you."

Nuta stood slowly and tears in her eyes walked to the cell bars. She closed her eyes at the humiliating circumstance she was in.

Dimitra takes her cock and pulls on it slamming the slave against the cell walls and strokes it. "Hmm." Then signals one of the staff over. "Silent bid for 5 million Tir crown on this one." She then kisses Nuta. "That should secure you." She continues stroking.

Nuta winces at the pain in her groin and the cold metal striking her bare delicate flesh. Silent bid? Secure you?
She had no idea what was happening. a tear fell from her cheek even as her cock began hardening under this demanding woman's touch.

Nuta nods, not knowing how to get out of this situation. Her cock is at full attention from the stroking Dimitra has given it. She doesn't kiss her back, just accepts it.

Panicking at the show of magick, Nuta kisses the woman with heat, sucking on her lower lip.

Dimitra kisses her passionately while healing it. Then breaks the kiss. "Don't touch yourself but don't go soft till I return to pick you up. Understood my pet?"

Nuta nodded dumbly and looked down. She wasn't sure how. Then she thought . She kept squeezing her thighs and letting go, slowly, over and over, staying hard.

The people come to take her out to be bid on. The announcer announces the starting bid at 5100 crown no one wants to pay that. They sell you to the closed bid. That is when you see Dimitra lick her lips.

Nuta stood nervously, knowing she had not the power yet to get herself free. She knew she would have to submit to this strange woman... for now.
She lowered her head and waited.

Nuta is roughly taken from the cell, with disregard for her comfort or feelings. She is shoved toward the vehicle by two orcs with guns. They walk away, leaving her bound in front of this Dark elf woman.
She bows her head, grimacing in anger and humiliation. She vows to free herself one day, the sooner the better.

Dimitra waves her hands and she is unbound. "Crawl to my feet." You see her bike in the back of the very large Van/Truck Hybrid.

She shakes her head in disbelief.
"Did you just say "Crawl"?"
She folds her arms, refusing to humiliate herself.

The young futa screams in pain. She can barely make her body move but crawls forward, sobbing. She holds out a trembling hand.
"Please. Please, I'm sorry," she says between sobs.

Dmitra waits for her to get in position and casts a Healing spell on her. "Kiss my nuleather covered womanhood."

Exhausted from the pain and now scared to disobey this strange woman, Nutra does as she is commanded. She kneels and kisses the woman's nuleather clad crotch.

"Let me make this clear, Slave. I own you. You will obey or be punished. If you obey you will enjoy your life. Or my repeated Punishments will become torturous." She lifts you by your collar and kisses you passionately. "Understood, My Slave Nuta?"

"Yes Mistress. I understand and will obey." she says after the surprisingly passionate kiss. A kiss good enough to stir her member into thickening a bit.

Back
Top Bottom