Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tell me what you're looking for...

I really want a very long term romantic ninja role play with more romance then smut. That is what I`m really looking for and it`s hard to find any male role players that prefer more romance then smut.

I don`t mind if you role play as a male ninja I`m fine with a girl role playing as a male ninja. Thanks anyway good luck with your rp search thread.

I'm thinking of the following:

It's first week of University, everyone is moving in, my parents have just left me, the door is ajar, I'm sat on my bed, painfully shy jock-type. I've been accepted through a scholarship to play rugby.

This can be played either as becoming friends or becoming very good friends, tis up to you!

That would be "me"

562330_10151392473981446_1792729214_n by michael hope1991, on Flickr

RE: Got a craving? I can help!

You say your dying for some new stories and yet you haven't bothered contacting me or getting new info about the plot idea I gave you

RE: Got a craving? [mxf, mxm, mx?]

Interested, but I'm not exactly sure if I have any plots to spare if that's alright with you.

RE: Male x Whatever. Let's do this.

jeessiiccaa said:
Short and sweet, this is a request to compliment my main thread. I've been feeling up to playing some male characters lately - really opposite anyone (male, female, futa - whatever). I'm also open to try just about anything! Though I tend not to be picky as a general rule, I'm even less picky where my male characters end up.

You can take a peek at my original thread (linked in my signature) to read a little about my style. Otherwise, if you don't mind a female playing a male character, inbox me some of your best ideas! I'm too stuck in my female playing comfort zone; gimme a chance to wear the dick this time around! I promise you won't regret it! xP

Important note: My preferred medium is e-mail...
AND - I vastly prefer longer-term RP's.
So I'd love it if you were okay with those two things!

Who I'll Play:
Probably an original character; fandoms aren't really my thing, canons even less so. BUT - if you have a fandom you'd like to run by me, and it turns out I'm familiar with it, I might give it a go. Primarily, I enjoy playing masculine men, but the characters I have in mind are men who can be easily shifted and changed to whatever you desire. Whatever you want in a man, I'm capable of dishing it out for you. You've just gotta be forward about what you want in this respect - unless, of course, you like surprises. Then by all means, let me choose! xP

Nearly anything and everything is up for discussion.
If you're curious and want to know more, shoot me a PM!

Note: I adore playing darker male characters, so if you're looking for something extremely kinky and/or out of your comfort zone, I'd bet I could give you whatever you need!

- Vampire/werewolf. Vampire/human. Vampire/vampire.
- Master/slave - with some sort of twist to make it less cliche.
- Princess/prince. Princess/knight. Princess/villain.
- Prostitute/customer. Prostitute/prostitute. Prostitute/cop.
- Drug addict/addictions counselor. Drug addict/drug dealer.
- Father/daughter. Sister/brother. Uncle/niece. Cousins.
- Father/babysitter.
- Doctor/patient.
- Parole officer/criminal.
- Cheating spouse/person of interest.
- Long lost lovers (separated and reunited)
- Hit man/victim. Hit man/wife. Hit man/whatever.
- Serial killer(s), perhaps?
- Musician/groupie.
- School teacher/student.
- Superhero/whatever.
- Succubus(or siren)/whatever. Incubus/whatever.
- ANYTHING ELSE YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRES.
* Please, please, please don't be afraid to run something by me!
I love hearing your ideas.
I'm interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom