Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DnD 3.5 : Reshape 'Me' - Part 1

Ghaigido

Supernova
Here's a little Idea I came up with a bit ago that I've been trying to finetune before posting anything for.
[See the Rules page for details on character creation, as it will be different from standard 3.5.]

This game will be somewhat in the spirit of DnD 2.0, in that it will be Player(s) vs DM. However, I will not be the complete jerk that creates a 'rocks fall and everybody dies' situation. ... Unless you make it yourself, and I just go and trigger it.

The game will take place with your character waking up in a 'hospital room' belonging to one of the major corperations of the planet. You will be attempting to escape the building, the property the building is on, and then evade capture for 24 hours.

One of the major aspects of this game is that your character is a blank slate. You start with no equipment, wealth, or background, and must work to establish both your freedom and your identity. Your actions may end up making you Good or Evil, Lawful or Chaotic, Human or... Not Human.

This is, in essence, what Part 1 is all about.

In the event that you 'lose,' your character usually won't die. They are just forced to switch sides, and therefore become another pawn of the company. There are no ways to get the character back save killing them and casting true ressurection at a later date. That is, in Part 2.

You may make a new character if you wish to play again. No character will level up during Part 1, though there will be plenty of temporary bonuses and penalties.

Warning: This game will include elements of Mind Control, Transformation, and the loss of many level 1 characters.

Staarrtingam System
(1) Furstplanit
(2) Mipp'pip - Magic World
(3) Jorrel - Tech World
(4) Targa - Crime World
(5) Hazzard Belt
(6) Shiipsee - Psion World

Game takes place on Targa, the Planet of Crime. Targa is called home to people from all over the system, and all walks of life. This causes a great division among the people, but we'll get to that in Part 2.

Despite the division of the people and their interests, Targa remains a military superpower, and would take the combined forces of Mipp'pip, Jorrel, and Shiipsee just to make it an even match.

Because it is so powerful, you'll find that there are many places under the rule of a crime lord, syndicate, or privite corperation. There is no planet-wide government, but even the few noble, uncorrupt nations have a careful ear to the underground.

Lately, those ears have been picking up on how your average joe as been just... up and dissappearing. No trace whatsoever. Surely, sometime sinister is in the works...

Back
Top Bottom