Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ANTHRO X HUMAN [Long Term: Tale of Despereaux base]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamette

Queen of Obscure Pairings
I'm seeking males only!..
I'm in need of a Anthro x Human: Long Term rolelplay (Mature x Plot

My General RP Requirements
- That you have seen Tale of tale of despereaux
- Not against OC's

- That you will be able to accept my handicaps. I'm autistic. (Aspergers)

-Detail posts. No one liners. At least a good paragraph, or two.
(But if it turns out to be pages upon pages...THEN GO FOR IT! I don't want to stop your muse <3) I personally end up writing a novel, which each post. So be warned, if you choose to accept my offers.

- I'm Willing to play all sub characters, if your willing to play Botticelli for me. Along sided by my main female(Mina) character.(and by all means, if you wish to add in your own subs, or other main characters., you surely can) If you wish to play Botty, contacted me over PM. So we can discuss further....

-That you too, like to break RPs(in separate PMs/posts) now and again. Just to talk about, randomness or general things. Pretty much, life itself. :3 As am also here for friends. Dirty perverse friends, sure...But friends none the less.
---------------
This story forces on the Light vs Dark Concept. Despereaux has his Princess, Pea..And they are Light. As they are versed by Botticelli. Who has found his own princess, or more "Angel" It's time for a King to claim his Queen. I've taken a bit of a creative licenses. We all know in ending Botticelli was eaten by the cat. When he was trapped with the cat. What if the cat manged to free himself, from being locked up? Finding it's way back to the upper grounds. The alley ways of Dor. Where a young woman named Mina[An import to dor, enrolled to their boarding school Program] while walking the streets, serendipitously stumbles upon him. With her presents startles the cat and in it's hast leaves it's Dinner behind. From there Mina nurses the old rat, back to health. Botty, begins to questions many things..Though quickly dubbing her "My Angel"Botty/Mina play out a darker retelling of Desp/Pea tale

Botty becomes obsessed with Mina, and wants her for his collection of pretty things. To be his Queen. after all he did..."Rat is a Rat, it doesn't matter where you come from"(..and seeing how she acts to her own humanity it's clear she is better off with him)And to go as far as to nurse him back to health, has struck a nerve in him. Without even knowing, she has removed the cobwebs from his black heart, and as brought it back to a steady beat.
He shall go has far as he can. TRY! As hard as he can, to open her eyes and make her see. She was born to be his "Angel" To be the perfect Ratty Queen. ..And What Botty, wants he gets..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom