Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So come dance with me...(Literate M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allo all! You've got yourself a dominant male here. This'll be my thread for my male characters. Those looking to enjoy my female character, I'll post a link to her request thread in the other forum soon.

A bit about me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCR-w3AYOE

In regards to roleplays: I'm a world-builder with fleshed out, somewhat deep characters. I rp to hone my writing skills and encounter new thought processes and writing styles. I request a 2 paragraph minimum for responses and I prefer a plot centric roleplay (85% plot to 15% smut). Roleplays with me can go 40-50 responses without any kind of sex. I like the scenes to happen naturally and at a point that makes sense in the story. I will do MXF, FxF. Any plot mentioned here can be shifted for FxF.

A FEW plots :D

Learning from a master. In the sprawling city of Everend, Weapons Master is a title that is not easily given. Nor is it a position with little responsibility, a Noble House's weapon master is single handedly responsible for training the elite guards of the family, accepting house to house challenges of honor, and even deciding when to declare war on other houses. House Ahn'kir stands unique among Everend's twelve ruling houses, being that it's the only Matriarchal family. Ahn'kir is possibly the third largest house, controlling approximately one fourth of the city, with over twenty thousand citizens pledged to it's name. Ahn'kir is even more exceptional in the fact that only the ruling family's daughters are given noble rank. The sons are trained to be the royal guards, and this training begins from the time they can walk. It is also Ahn'kir tradition that the current ruling mother's husband and consort be the house's weapon master. The last Mother and the last Weapon Master both died at the hands of an assassin...However, the assassin's life was swiftly ended by the ascendant Weapon Master, Vallios Vladric Xiloscient. As Vallios takes up the mantle of Weapon Master, the eldest daughter (Who is not but 19) begins learning the duties of ruling mother beneath the tutelage of her widowed aunt Beatrix, who has been elected to act as ruling mother until the eldest daughter is prepared to take her rightful place.

Of course, one of the first requirements to be considered fit for the title of Ruling Mother is to be the Weapons Master's equal, or close to, in combat...And this means lessons from the Weapons Master ascendant himself. Now the question remains: how will these two, one destined to rule and the other destined to protect, bound by tradition to join together...Even manage to get along?

Another Life
The world is a vast place, and adventuring is grand; although not all adventures end pleasantly. Such is the lesson a young wandering priestess learns when she finds herself taken captive by one of the coastal barbarian tribes. It's been decided that death is not her fate; instead she is to serve as a shield-maiden for the tribe's finest warrior and most feared raider.[/i] (Viking influence ftw :>)

Afflicted
In the darker, younger age of humanity an ancient disease ravaged the earth. The final curse of a forgotten goddess in her waning hour, it became known to the people of that time as 'The beast's touch', this terrible sickness lurked dormant in it's victims until triggered by intense emotions, or supernatural stimuli (Such as the full moon). When triggered, the infected was forced deep into a violent and primal mindset, their bodies horribly altered, twisted into a hybrid of wolf and man, and occasionally that of a full fledged wolf. For centuries it was believed that the curse had been eradicated, so completely stamped out that it became an old wives' tale, and a thrilling bedtime story for adventurous children. However, this peace was shattered when an archaeology expedition stumbled upon the remains of the fallen goddess' prime shrine. It has been four years since that fateful day, and mankind is locked in a bitter fight for survival as the disease turns to an epidemic. ((MANY possibilities for this one. It'll require some discussion to pick a pairing and such.

A wicked gift...

What happens when you double cross an Arch-daemon? Well, it really depends on who you cross. King Morais is about to learn that even royalty has to pay the piper. Fourty years ago he made a pact with a servant of a demon known only as the Prince of Deception, and Morais broke that pact shortly after his goals were achieved. Now, the Prince is a patient infernal, and was waited fourty long years to get his revenge. Three years ago a diplomat gifted Morais' only child, his beloved daughter with an unnaturally fierce, but incredibly loyal panther. This beautiful feline has served as her pet and companion since the day the two met...However, all is not as it appears. That 'panther' is actually the Arch-Daemon's devilish son, who delights in bringing misery and pain to mortals foolish enough to deal with the darkest parts of the cosmos. What better way to exact vengeance from a father then to steal his beloved daughter on the advent of her coming of age?

Destructive tendencies Waaant.
Being a young and successful mage is hard, especially when your passion, your gift lies in the daemonic arts. But it's far too addicting to stay away, the rush of summoning an otherworldly being, the satisfaction of bending them to your will; the gratification of being able to reduce a bear to cinders with nothing more than a malicious thought and a few arcane words. But, how do you deal with a determined priestess who's bent on redeeming your soul?

See beyond the rationale
Accept the fate that nothing is meant to be
Be the least connected
Stay true to the last original

RE: So come dance with me...(Literate M) GROUP PARTNER NEEDED

Show me how to lie
You're getting better all the time
And turning all against the one
Is an art that's hard to teach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back