Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychobilly-night

Supernova
Venus City
Hidden in a small island off the coast of california is Venus City. A city where Sex is the norm.
The law of the city states that all citizens and tourists must be either nude or where very little clothing. A city where Cum can be purchased in vending machines along with breast milk and pussy juice. A city where giving one a blowjob or cunnilingus and considered a hello and surprise penetration is considered a big hug.
A city where all the restrooms are unisex and each is fitted with a glory hole and Dildos sold on street vendors. Even large scale orgies are held in public parks and waiters will jack off to cream your coffee and waitresses will do the same with their breasts. Ah yes... Venus City is a sex addict's paradise. A city that allows incest and beastiality.
Some odd Sex Jobs
Milk Maids: Usually work as waitresses in cafes and vendors. These are usually milfs and/or expecting and will lactate into coffees or allow customers to suck on their breasts.
Milk Butlers: The same as Milk Maids... just males.
Pleasers: A unisex job in which the Pleasers strap themselves onto devices for a certain amount of time and let random people fuck them.
And of course there are people who pretty much sell sex for money.
And there are many many many more jobs available here.
What fantasies will come true?

Rules
1. As per the rules and regs of the site NO LITTLE KIDS! I'm okay with 16 and up though and acting like a kid, But if i see your character's age is below 16 I will report you and automaticly BITCH SLAP you.
2. This is mainly just a smut roleplay with little plot. But feel free to come up with your own stories and such ^^.
3. Please fill out the character form and post them.
4. Feel free to do any Kink you have... just make sure the other person is cool with it.
5. Incest and Bestiality is allowed
6. I AM THE UBERMANGE! So dont test me...
7. Dont be afraid to be a bit weird. I mean hell in this city they sell warm cum in vending machines... so be a bit 'out there' ^.^
8. Any race is allowed including Nekos, Vampires, Cyborgs, Demons, Etc.

Profile Skelly
Name:
Gender: (Male, Female, Mutanari ((that's a male futanari)) or futanari. Transgendered are also accepted)
Sexuality: (Straight, Gay, Lez or Bi)
Personality:
Kinks: (Either make a short List or but a rabbit hole link or something)
Appearance:
Quick Bio:
Extra tidbits: (anything else you want ^^)

Re: Venus City

Name: Jake Duvalk
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Shy, Hesistant but sweet. When he first came here he was shy and introverted. But his time as a Milk Butler helped him open up a bit. Though he does still get a bit flustered when someone tries to make advances on him.
Kinks: Anal (both giving and recieving), bukkakes, lactation, toys, using foods (like whip cream) and femdom.
Appearance:
Neko-boy-anime-animal-guys-3835825-.jpg

Quick Bio: A young neko from Indiana. He got a job offering at a Graphics Imaging company in Venus City and arrived having no idea about the citizens' "Traditions". When he arrived however he refused to take his clothes off feeling self conscious. But to help him with it, his boss got him a part time job as a milk butler at a local cafe. He still is a bit shy though but he has grown accustomed to the day to day sex crazes of the city and even has been participating in orgies at the park.
Extra tidbits: Has a small kitten named Leo.

Re: Venus City (anyone can join ^^)

Jake groaned as he woke up in his bed and sighed as his ear twitched slightly.
"Hm?" Jake asked hearing the soft meows of Leo "Hold on boy."
After feeding Leo, Jake sighed sitting on the couch turning on his laptop to open up his planner.
"Let's see... the company doesnt need me today... and I dont work at the Cafe until four... eeeh may as well go walk around town." Jake yawned and stretched as he put on a pair of shorts and a tight tank top "Be back later Leo..."

Re: Venus City (anyone can join ^^)

((This RP should most likely go in the Open Roleplay Forum))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom