Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step into the Serpent's Lair (Fandom Requests! On AIM right now, ready to RP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting to know the Player

I've been RPing and writing off-site for close to 10 years, now. My posts average 2-8 paragraphs (primarily matching my partner's contribution), primarily RP original characters in fandom settings, and I play characters of all species, genders, and sexual orientations (caveat on the last: I can play woman x woman, I'm just not terribly good at it). I also play all facets of the dominant/submsisive spectrum. I pay attention to my grammar, have a spellchecker on this laptop, and have relatively lax rules for my partner to follow.

That was nice and painless, right?

I'm not going to wall-of-text you with a bunch of facts/knowledge you're not interested in, and I'm certainly not going to do that with a bunch of arbitrary rules. I have two things to look out for: adherence to some semblance of English grammar rules, and the ability to stay true to a series. Obviously my no-gos are there, too, but we'll get to that.

------

So about those rules...

I've got two. Ready?

1. Use the rules of grammar, capitalization, and punctuation that you were taught in school. I'm not looking for Pulitzer material, but a basic adherence to the rules of English writing would be wonderful! Try not to one-liner me; I can't stand them.

2. If you offer to play a canon character in a series, I'll be highly skeptical of the offer. Be sure you can speak with the voice of the character, or I'll promptly drop the thread.

---------------

Preferences, Kinks and Squicks:

Yes, please:
● In terms of RPing- Posts at least 3 paragraphs long; preferably well-written ones that flow well.
● In terms of Pairings- as odd as it sounds, a FShep/Harbinger mood has struck me, as of late. I'm a sucker for the Indoctrination Theory, debunked or not.
● In terms of Kinks- Try me. I'm good with quite a few kinks.

For the love of god, no:
● In terms of RPing- Chatspeak in posts, horrendous punctuation (or lack thereof), frequent spelling errors (there's no excuse for that!), or bad capitalization. Butchering canon characters is just as bad.
● In terms of Pairings- I don't really dig most canon f x f pairings, unless they include an Asari. Even then, I'm not as enthusiastic as I would be if a dick was in the picture.
● In terms of Kinks- Anything against ToS, any form of excrement/vomit, vore, or female anal sex.

-------

Fandoms:

I would much rather have us play original characters, rather than potentially butcher canon characters. I can write with the voice of quite a few canon characters, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to write them in this context. If you're confident in your ability to play a canon character, I'll do my best to fulfill the other half of your equation.

I try not to RP pure smut. It gets awful boring, after a while.

Mass Effect (Note: Not a fan of MShep, in general)
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
Phoenix Wright (All games)
Fire Emblem (4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Descendants of Darkness
Pet Shop of Horrors

RE: Step into the Serpent's Lair (Fandom Requests)

Temporary note: Currently available for a quick, smutty RP bout on AIM. It's 8:30ish for me right now; I'll be available for another three hours. PM me for my screenname. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom