Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question in regards to something that will occur in an rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrie

Super-Earth
I wasn't really sure how to title my thread. > <;

Okay, so in of my rp's, our characters are going to have a child. I was wondering if it is alright to have the scene after she gives birth and the parents see their new baby for the first time? As well as occasionally moments like when she takes her first steps and speaks her first words.

Or, is that going to have to be skipped entirely?

I understand that rules, and I have a feeling I know the answer, but I still was wondering just in case this would be alright since I'm a sap for touching and precious moments such as though and think it'll be adorable.

Again though, I wanted to ask before these scenes come up.

I apologize if this is an 'obvious no', but again I was on the fence if it was. I think it is, but at the same time I don't know fully since the baby isn't a main character or anything at this point and there is nothing sexual occurring during these parts.

I feel like I may have repeated myself a few times. Sorry for that. > <;

I believe that children can be in the rp just not involved in the sexual scenes of it. At least if I read the rules correctly. I to am a sucker for those scenes as well so I was sure to read up on the rule changes.

I am sure a mod will come along and comment as well so I will keep tabs on this.

I was thinking that too, but at the same time I was unsure. I figured it's better safe to ask then not too. After all, it cannot hurt to ask. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom