Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gold Digger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leah was a full blown women, she had curvy and a beautiful face. She was irresistible so she always found it easy to prey and get what she wanted from money.

She met him at a bar late on night when she was dancing on the dance floor with her friends, she had made it to the bar and gave him a look and instantly he was buying her drinks for the rest of the night.

After that night he couldn't stop thinking about her and from that night on, it was history. He was around his age and they'd been dating for a few months now. He's a successful young man and money is no object, although he would probably put himself in debt by catering to her lifestyle.

Little did he know that she was doing this to another man, her husband who was an old gentleman, a lawyer and just as in love with her as he was. He always thought it was suspicious that he never stayed at her house and that she'd only slept as his 5 times since they'd been dating. He was ready to ask her for her hand in marriage but needed to get his suspicions out of the way.

One night, he decided to follow Leah for the day. He saw Leah at many places, the mall, hair salon. She carried many bags each day with her and she could, he was paying for her expenses. What he didn't expect was to follow her home to a secluded neighborhood, she pulled up to the big house in her corvette before stepping out. He saw an older gentleman open the door as she kissed him before entering the house. What would he do next? He was outrage but at the same time heartbroken and still in love.

(Just an idea I had, I am open to suggestions. PM me if interested!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom