Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Misfortunes Of Virtue (NSFW)

DeRe

Star
I'm a longtime roleplayer and creative writer, interested primarily in celeb fantasy, ideally noncon but all sorts of ideas are considered. Fictional characters are fine too, and OC as well, if you have a nice "faceclaim" in mind. 3rd person is preferred but not obligatory; traditionally 1st was always taken for granted as the default, in the classic tabletop roleplaying games (which of course made it creepy as fuck when Fat Kev's elf bimbo PC wanted to seduce you...) But 3rd makes for a better story; we're telling one after all, a chapter each at a time.

I like to do a good three-four paragraphs per post, usually once a day but definitely more when I have the free time. There's certainly no time pressure, some people are nasty about that, but it's much better to post when you're in the mood. I don't like IM-style back-and-forths, a couple of lines each etc - I can't always sit down and set aside the time solely for that, and the RPs have very little substance anyway - they tend to have an immediate burst, then die early.

All sorts of themes are possible: real life (i.e. the actual celeb as character), fanfiction, historical scenarios, fantasy/sci-fi: the imagination runs wild. The main constant is your unfortunate celeb heroine finds herself in a most degrading situation.

This is a chance for any adventurous female RPer to enjoy the debasement of the celeb of your choice! I enjoy a good vocabulary and relish the detail of a story so I'd hope you do too!

Please PM me if interested.

The Hit List (not complete by any means, just a guide)

Alexandra Daddario
Alizée
Amy Adams
Anna Faith
Avril Lavigne
Bad Seonghye
Brooklyn Kelly
Diane Kruger
Elisha Cuthbert
Elizabeth Gillies
Esmé Bianco
Goo Hara
Helen Flanagan
Holly Valance
Hyuna
Ivanka Trump
Jessica Paré
Jodi Lyn O'Keefe
Justine Joli
Kat Dennings
Kate McKinnon
Kate Upton
Kylie Minogue
Maria Sharapova
Megan Fox
Rachel Nichols
Rosamund Pike
Sarah Gadon
Sarah Stephens
Zara Larsson

Last edited:
OP
DeRe

DeRe

Star
To expand upon the above:

In our own smutty riff in current events, Kayne West makes a deal with Taylor that he can destroy the producers who control her music and save all the legal and financial hassle she's having. In exchange, she'll marry him! His crazy-supervillain-Kayne plan is to run for President, and Taylor will make a much more fitting First Lady/VP than Kim. They're the yin and yang of American pop-culture, and by Yeezus if a rogue Oompa-loompa can become President, then surely the two most powerful musicians in the country can. In a "it's so crazy it just might work" kinda way. It would involve a lot of dubcon, a certain amount of hatefucking as it were - but I could see it going in several directions, mainly as a dark crazy romance. Certainly it would be very tongue-in-cheek and rather cartoonish in places, with a modern fantasy element and most importantly a sense of fun. I thought I'd call it "
Hell Of A Life"

OP
DeRe

DeRe

Star
The Pussycat Dolls are back (minus Melody)
Who was your favorite? I always got hot for Jessica, she was the best dancer

OP
DeRe

DeRe

Star
NSFW

Seriously My Fetish

Top Bottom